Chapter 65

Warning: although I re-read and edited the chapter, I'm sure they're still mistakes and some misspellings here and there that I failed to notice. Please notify me when you see something wrong.
•Don't forget your vote and comment•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hands are shaking and I clutch the steering wheel tightly, I nervously glance at Javier beside me who is still in pain. He's writhing and groaning in his seat.

Tears cloud my vision as I'm overwhelmed by the feeling of confusion and sadness. I don't know what to do. I don't know where to go. Should I go back for Noel? Should I keep on going? Should I find my way to the werewolf territory? It's dark out and I can't stop.

I try to fight the tears and keep from breaking down and stopping the car because the shadows might be right behind us. Moon goddess please I beg of you, keep Noel safe.

The road is kind of dark with only the headlight illuminating the path before us and for a while, I relax. I try to send a mind link to Casper and I'm not sure if he gets it or not and then I feel the car swerve sharply to the right.

I see is a shadow beside the car with a chilling smile and I try to take hold of Javier before we finally hit the tree. "Javier." I start to say as I reach for him but I feel the impact and soon I'm in a a state of unconsciousness.

My head hurts as I slowly but finally wake and try to regain consciousness. When I'm fully aware of my surroundings, I look around carefully trying to inspect the setting and realize that I'm in a dream state.

I panic and get up from my kneeling position on the floor. I grab my head and wince at the sudden pain as I think that I need to get the fuck out of here and find Javier.

Suddenly the familiar dark surrounding becomes dim and with the small light, I see a figure walking towards me. As the figure comes closer, I start seeing parts of him clearly and eventually, the figure stops in front of me and I can clearly see the bastard that has been causing all these problems.

He holds my gaze which I'm sure is filled with hatred with the mocking eyes of his. The hatred and tension in the air is stifling and his presence is so disgusting that I retch. He smiles wider at my blatant display.

"That's not very nice is it?"

"I don't care for your games. Stop this nonsense and let me go or tell me what the hell you want."

He sighs and rolls his eyes, "You seem to think that I you are in control here. It's annoying"

"Like I said, I'm not interested in your silly little games. Where's my son? Give him to me."

"You mean Javier? The little one?" He feigns confusion, "he's barely clinging to his life." He spits out.

"When I'm done here, I'm going to finish him off and then I'm going to come back and finish with you."

"You bastard.", I see red and rush towards him in a fit of rage. I manage to deliver a good hit before he grabs me by my neck and flings me back.

I land on the floor with a huge thud followed by a sickening crack as sharp pain shoot throughout my left arm to my left shoulder. Before I could react, he grabs me by my hair and throws my down again with my already broken left arm receiving the impact.

A loud shriek of pain makes it way past my lips, I stay on the floor trying to regain my strength and breath. He walks over to me and steps on my head.

"All you supernaturals are disgusting. Thinking you have have some sort of power." I don't see his face but his voice is dripping with disgust. "Pathetic monsters." He murmurs and kicks my arm. Pain shoots up my arm.