chapter 35

A/n:unedited chapter ahead
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What were you thinking?" She scolds me once more. I close my eyes and feel her punishment on my scalp.

"Do you actually think that low of Casper?"

I hiss in pain as she keeps on scrubbing harshly at my scalp, "You should be thankful that I have a mixture for stupid mistakes like this."

She pauses and continues, "I shouldn't have showed you those pictures."

"It's not your fault, It's mine. I don't know what came over me." I say as she picks up a towel to dry my hair with.

"Why would you want to change the color of your hair for such a stupid reason?"

I sigh, "I don't know what came over me." I repeat.

"How did Casper take it?" She asked as she plugs in a hair dryer.

"Not well. As you can imagine." I say a little louder so my voice won't be drowned by the noise of the hair dryer.

Isabella enters the room and looks at Dakota in shock.

"I'm surprised that you know how to work a hair dryer."

Dakota chuckles and turns the hair dryer in her direction which earned a shriek from Isabella.

"I'm not a cavewoman you know."

Isabella giggles and nods before looking at me and frowning.

"What were you thinking? That was incredibly stupid of you."

"I don't know-I—I don't even have an excuse."

Her eyes softens, "It's okay to feel insecure but don't let that affect your relationship with Casper. From what he told me, he's worried that you ended things. All this–" She waves her hand around, "–is not fair to casper or you."

Dakota pauses, "you did that?"

I nod and she frowns deeper, "I hope he fights for this because clearly you've lost your damn mind."

"Casper is fucking pissed and if all goes well, you'll be getting it good later." She winks.

"What does 'getting it good' mean?" Dakota asks.

"You really don't want to know"

She switches off the hair dryer and combs my hair out before putting it in a pony tail. I look at my hair in the mirror and it is back to it's normal brown.

"Thanks Dakota." I mutter as she packs up her herbs. "What can I do to pay you back?"

"You want to pay me back?" I nod, "Then patch thing up with Casper."

I purse my lips and shake my head, "That can't happen."

I doubt Casper even wants to see me again.

"Fine" she puts all her herbs in her basket and picks up her staff, "live with the guilt of not fulfilling an old woman's wish" she leaves.

Isabella looks at me, "Please mend things with Casper. You weren't thinking straight and don't let your petty insecurities stop you from being happy." She leaves the room leaving only me with my thought.

I bite my lip in thought and look at the mirror, I pull my hair out of it's ponytail. I run my hands through my hair which feels so soft now and back to its original colour.

I see the door open from my mirror and Casper enters my room. He doesn't look happy at all. Why would he, when he's dating the shittiest person ever. I turn around to face him and meet his glare.