chapter 11

•••

•••

The next morning, I don't feel any menstrual pain and I thank the moon goddess. I decide to see Javier today because I have reports on how bored he's has been lately without me to keep him company.

I order for breakfast to be sent up to my room and I shower. After taking a shower, I dress in a nice sundress before combing out my hair and putting on a little makeup.

"I can see you're feeling better miss." Jane says as she enters the room with a tray. She places the tray on my coffee table.

"Morning Jane . Thank you for the food and I am feeling a lot better." I tell her as she smiles at me and leaves. After coming to make my life a living hell yesterday, Noel had to go attend some urgent alpha business and thankfully he has been busy since then—but what he did yesterday warmed my heart, even though I'd never tell him.

I sit down and eat breakfast alone because it's almost   noon and I'm sure Javier has eaten breakfast already. I down my breakfast and wipe my lips clean with a napkin.

"Are you feeling better now?" Quinn asks as she comes out of her room at the same time I do.

I nod at her as she eyes me and then a smile makes a way to her face.

"Who is the lucky guy you've gotten all dolled up for?" She asks with a smirk.

I shrug, "No one. Can't I look good for myself?"

She ignores me and links arms with me, then she starts dragging me out of the west wing.

"I'm assuming it's for alpha Casper."

I dig my heels and stop my movements as I yank my arm back. She turns around to look at me. I don't even have a ghost of a smile on my face.

"Oh puh-lease don't give me that look, I should be giving you that look," I still have a scowl on my face. "You didn't tell anyone that you had a relationship or something similar with alpha Casper."

I want to curl up and die. I can't imagine how this looks and I'm reminded to talk to Alpha Casper about this new development.

"Alpha mason and Luna Alexa confirmed it and it hurt that you didn't even tell us. I'm sure it's not a relationship relationship but there must be something going on between the two of you. Right? That's why you've been hanging out with his son."

"Oh no—this is a mess." I bury my face in my palms, "This is not happening." I groan.

"Does Noel know about it? He didn't mention anything yesterday."

"I don't know. Noel can be a bit oblivious."

"Do Mum and Dad know?"

She nods in confusion. "You didn't want us to know about it?" She later asks.

I shake my head, "Alpha Casper just said that to make Mason stay away from me." I explain. "And it's gotten out of hand."

"That's actually really cute." She softly laugh, "A good meet cute story."