chapter 33

A/n:I know you dirty children were expecting more😉 but I feel dirty enough just writing kissing scenes so smut will take a lot of courage.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We did not have sex." I whisper-yell at the screen of my laptop.

"He went down on you. How is that not sex?" Alia says with a look while Quinn and Faye agree with her.

I've never had someone go down on me before and now that I know how it feels, I want to done everyday. I had the best orgasm in my life.

"He ate you to sleep odetta. That's sex and that's hot."

"I wouldn't have expected you and Alpha Casper." Faye says.

"It came as a surprise for me too.", Alia agrees with a nos.

Quinn scoffs at both of them " I knew from the start. They were bound to be together." If she could, she'd be waving a huge flag with our faces and names on it.

"God I'm so happy. He was so sweet and gentle." I giggle and kick my legs in the air.

"I can't imagine his expression in anything other than his signature resting butch face." Alia laughs.

"How about you tell us the story of how you and Casper started. Last I checked you hated him."

"Faye's right, you should tell us."

I groan out and alia laughs, "I honestly don't know. It just kind of happened. Things have definitely changed though. I'm happier now and I really love being with him. I think I could grow to love him you know."

Alia smiles, "I'm happy for you, you know. You're glowing."

"Has he marked you yet?"

"No not yet. We haven't talked about that."

"Would you let him?"

I frown and rub my neck, "I don't know. Getting marked is a really huge commitment. I don't know if I'm still ready for that. Sometimes, I feel so insecure about everything."

"You shouldn't be."

"Well I am. What if he decides that he doesn't want me anymore? Or what if he's just doing this to get me to be Javier's mother."

"Ody." Quinn starts. "You're an amazing person. I hate when you feel like this. You deserve to be happy and I don't know much about Alpha Casper but he wouldn't hurt you like that."

There's a small, beautiful moment before Faye ruins it. "I for one think you should test the goods before you two proceed to marking."

Quinn slaps her palms over Faye's mouth, "Don't listen to her, She's a slut.". Faye licks Quinn's palms and she let's out a shriek of disgust before quickly removing her hand and rubbing it against her jeans.

"But if you think you're emotionally, mentally and physically ready to have sex with alpha Casper, then go for it."

Just then Noel barges into the room, "Who had sex with alpha Casper? Odetta had sex with alpha Casper?" He asks.

"We're gonna go now. Bye." Alia hurriedly says and hangs up.

The screen goes blank for a second before the home screen with my icon shows up. I decide to research on some—things.

I decide to get my mind of Casper. Going to see Dakota would be more productive than whatever it is I am doing right now. I knock on Sebastian's door to ask him if he would like to accompany me but there is no reply and his door is locked. He must be out with his mate. I go downstairs to see victor and Isabella cuddling on the couch and watching a movie.

"Do you guys know where Sebastian is?"

"He went to see Anne." Just like I thought.

I thank them and leave the house. Javier and Casper are out for a father-son day which leaves me alone. I decide to walk to Dakota's cabin instead of transforming into my wolf to run the distance . The walk is filled with me talking to myself and it takes me up to twenty minutes more than usual to finally arrive. She isn't in front of her cabin which is unsual.

I enter her cabin to see her holding two large bouquet of tulips and a basket in her left hand while she held her staff in her right hand. She looks like she's getting ready to go somewhere.

"I'll come back later." I say and turn around to leave but she stops me.

She hands me two tulips from a bouquet and her basket "You should come with me." she says.

"No it's okay. I don't mean to interrupt your plans."

"Just follow me."

I keep shut and don't say anything. We leave the cabin and start our journey. We walk for a while before we stop at a clearing with two head stones side by side and dead flowers in front of them. I look at Dakota to see her getting teary eyed. We walk forward till I can see the names in the head stones.

The first one read-Felix scott. 16**—20**. Maybe his humble soul rest in peace; while the second read-Adrianna reed scott-Lyall. 18**—20**. You will be dearly missed.

"Your mate and daughter." I whisper.

"Place a tulip for each of them." She says and her voice cracks. I look at her to see tears sliding down her cheeks. She has a sad smile on her lips. I do as she says and drop a tulip in front of each head stone to add to the pile of dead flowers.

I step back as she steps forward. She drops a bouquet in front of Felix's tombstone. "Good afternoon sweetie. Hope you are doing okay up there. Wish I could join you but you know that it's not my time yet but I promise that it'll be soon. I miss you down here and it gets so boring you know." she says as tears keep sliding down her cheeks. "I want you to meet a very special person to me." She turns and signals for me to kneel beside her.

I kneel beside her and I search for what to say. She elbows me and I start, "Hi, I'm Odetta." I look at her and she nods so I continue, "um—I live with your grandson and your mate is really cool." I rack my brain for something to say, "I don't know how to cook really and Dakota trains me so well cause she think I'm 'special'. I've never met you but you must have been a really great person." I look at Dakota but she doesn't say anything so I take that as my cue to stand up.

I take a step back as Dakota continues talking to her mate, "Can you hear that Felix, She's such a lovely girl. She will do great things. I promise that I'll talk to you later."

She stands up and looks at the tombstone of Adrianna before she drops the tulip in front of it.

"My beautiful baby Anna. I really don't know what to say. I will forever keep apologising for not finding you soone—" Dakota pauses and I sneek a peek at her. Her eyes are squeezed shut and she's crying. This must be really hard on her.

I put a hand in her shoulder, "She might not be dead Dakota. There's still hope." I try to say reassuringly, ignoring that Casper said he felt it when she died.

She shakes her head. "She's gone. I could have cast a stronger location spell but I wasn't strong enough. I should've done better." Her voice comes out strangled.

I pull her into a hug, "It's not your fault Dakota."

She sobs harder as I hold her. I hug her tighter and stroke her hair. For that moment, she didn't sound like the strong Oracle I knew, she sounded like an ordinary woman crying and mourning over the death of her daughter and only child.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Do you like the chapter?
-I hope you guys really liked it and I'm working on the next chapter so keep waiting guys.
-I think that this is one of my best chapters excluding the beginning.
-I hope that I at least captured a moment here the best I could in my writing.

Byeeee.