"How you think I feel Right now?" He laughed rubbing his face into my neck.

Pulling him close A tear fell from my eye.
"Ima be back , we doing to much" I laughed pulling back in a hurrying hearing my uber app go off.

"Girl fuck you" He chuckled Pulling me back in the hug.
The uber beeped the Horn, so me and Trent finally let go of each other so I could Open the door quickly trying to walk out, with out running back into his arms.

Feeling my hand still being held on to, my head turned back to Trent.
"Trent Let go"

"I can just drop you off" He begged creasing my fingers and wrist.

"An Have My parents risk seeing you? I think not"

"Whats wrong with that?" He frowned my words coming off a lot more harsh then what I intended or even meant.

"I just dont want them In my Business Trent... Thats all I mean" 

"Iight." He sounded sad, giving him one last kiss I turned to the uber leaving off feeling a bit empty an lost.

***

The Uber stopped right in front of my house, and I ran out in a rush going up our pathway and
Unlocking the door with my Key.
I ran in searching for my Dad or mom, but came in short from every which way I looked.
"MA!" I called out.
"MA!"

"In the back Evangeline"  she finally called back letting me catch some air.
Walking that way I Saw her sitting by the pool relaxing.

"Where My Dad at? Why you out here?" I scrunched my face up sitting on a lawn chair next to her.

"He actually on the way over her, he says he has a friend he wants to introduce you too."
My jaw dropped an I stood up fast pissed off.

"Im fucking leaving bro, are you serious ma?"
She stood up behind me blocking my way.

"Evangeline I have something to tell you... an you cant leave they are on the way any second. "

"Why the fuck not?"

She sighed sitting down again, she ran her hand through her hair tears falling heavily.

"Truth is... Yo daddy got in some trouble with some gang Members... they are holding him hostage, said if we want him out Alive ... They want you"

"So Youre setting your Own daughter Up?!" I started to cry flabbergasted.

"No Baby! ... Your dad sighed a contract... so you have to Marry one ....of the
....members.. "

Each word she said registered more slowly the the one before it.
My head started to spin while the doorbell rung off in my ears.

"Angel?..." I could hear my moms Voice in the distance.
"... Angel...baby?"

Seeing darkingness my mind raced with vivid images of my past, They did it again.
Again they are taking control of my fucking life, What does My dads issues have to do with me and how the fuck did he get in trouble with gang memebers?
An im at a dead end because if I dont they kill him... an if I do, Trent will hate me ...

Waking up my eyes connected with my Mothers Instantly.
"Oh my gosh... Evangeline you gave me a fucking heart attack."

"Good thing we made it here on time."
Snapping my head to the side rich and I connected our gazes, his lips turning up at the side.
"Whats up Angel."

"Rich? The fuck are you doing here"

"Aye girl dont talk to him like that!" Someone said from behind him.

"The fuck are you!" I stood up quickly trying to wrap my head around what was going on.
"Uh uh, im finna call Trent!" Pulling my phone out Rich stood up grabbing it smashing it on the wall.
"Oh you done lost yo fucking mind!"

"An Unless You wanna loose yo Father I suggest you Listen to what the fuck is bouta Happen."

"Nah You Got me Fuck up!" I speed walked passed them glaring at my momma.

She tiptoed around behind me, following me to the house phone.
"Angel... Its for your Father!"

Dialing Trents Number It rung Before I felt a gun to the back of my head.

"Hello?" He answered confused at first.
"Hang Up" Rich Said menacingly.
Doing as he said I gulped.
"Man what the fuck... "

***

"I aint finna elope You bro... word, you Know Damn well Im with Trent."

Rich looked at me from the couch smirking.
"I know..." he finally said. "Butchu see, I had only two options... kill you, or take you away from him, an I started to like you so I figured..." He strugged off laughing.

"What the fuck He ever do to you?"

"He killed my fucking brother..."

Furrowing my eyebrows together my leg started to shake pissed off.
"Well Yo brother musta really Pissed him off." Looking away confused from what he just said.

Coming back I could still feel his eyes on me.
"I was Gunna kill You though No Cap."

Looking at him again I shrugged.
"Ok... an?"

"Im glad Yo daddy made the right decision...Yo ass mine Now." Standing up he hovered over me trapping me under him.
"And You aint got a choice."

He swiftly kissed me leaving me dumbfounded.
"Now...Call Pretty Boy Let him Know yall breaking up."