II

Evangelines P.O.V

V

Marie an I took some more shots before getting Dressed into our outfits.

I was smiling so hard with excitement! It was my first day out the house an I already was Going out to be grown! Exactly what I wanted to do.

Marie was Really Cool too! She helped me Put my room together An I helped her with hers... we like clicked instantly for some odd reason.

We talked the whole time about stupid things like what music we liked since it was easy to converse over since we were listening to music as we Did up our rooms.

Marie Had a Different sort of style Then me to be honest an I think thats Why I Admired her so much, she obviously didn't care about how people perceived her, an She did whatever she wanted... she even had a Car.

She was Nice also, says exactly what she thinks an Doesn't even mean it in a Harmful way but more of an Confused or informational type of way.

I was Happy to have met her at this Point, and the alcohol through out my system, that had my whole body loosened also could be why Im being so observant; But she was cool as hell.

We walked down to the car garage getting into her car both of us smiling.

"Oh Gosh where Are we going?" I asked putting My Seat belt On excitedly.

"I know this club not to far from here that I Always go to! Everyone from the city goes there." Marie smiled my way turning the radio Up.

We both danced in our seats singing to the songs that played. For some reason the DJ was lit an he was spinning live over the radio Marie explained to me.

So I was more then ready to get to the club.

"Do you know what You're doing when you have sex?" Marie smiled looking over to me. A mischief smirk on her face with both her hands on the steering wheel.

"A little." I shrugged thinking about it. "I mean - how do I start It?" I laughed

"Ok your going to want to make the first move... just like Start Kissing his neck ya' know... show your confidence-" she smirked. "Then Let him Give you some head... then You Give him some-."

I stopped Marie from talking. "Do you have any tips?" I looked her her pleading. She laughed giving me an innocent smile. "Of course!" She batted her eyes.