XIII

Trentons P.O.V

V

Saturday 10 Pm

"Yeah We here now... Where?"
Gio Walked around Ct office looking for His Golden Cane.

He only Used this cane for Extreme Torture methods. It was Just small enough to stab without releasing to much blood and long enough to Break the skin in an out the back.

It is a beautiful tool, kept these lame ass mutha fuckers alive Long enough to get what we needed from them.

Back to back we've been To the Garage Since Last Night... But with this One batch of 3 Niggas Kain Said to leave them to him.

Next thing we Know, we out on the way To check on Lilly when Ct calls, We got a fucking Name.

I dont know what the fuck kain did Ima have to ask him when I Get there.
That shit excited me, it made me smile gleefully.

Since Derrek Had to work Me and Gio Went out to the eastside alone Searching for this nigga, we followed him around for 3 Hours before he was alone.

3... fucking...hours, we caught his bitch ass though.

"Aye Bring Me another cigar too" he hung up once he made sure we had what he needed.

"That nigga aggy" Gio shook his head as we left out his office.

"Shit after I watch this nigga bleed out I needa go home and fucking shower ... I know we stank as hell right now" I wipped the sweat off my face.

"We smell like hard working men" Gio Joked getting in the car.

"What was this Nigga Name again?" I asked Gio Reversing.

"Carol... Rolly in the Streets." Gio cringed at the lame ass name.

"Yeah his ass just bouta be rolling his way down a ditch." I joked,

Re-lighting my blunt as drove off to the Garage.

***

"Here" Gio Handed the shit to Ct as Kain, Gio, Ct and I stood around the Dude Hanging there.

"Aye man Kain... How you Get them Niggas to spill?" I wispered to him pointing at the three Niggas hanging On some chain across the Garrage with their mouth Branded close, done by yours truely.