Marie

Hyperventilating while looking my father in the eyes across the rink I quickly left trying to make it to my car.

But with every step I took I could still feel him behind me.

"Marie!" He call after me as the doors from the skating rink closed behind me .

The gap didn't slow him down though, soon I Heard his foot steps get closer.

"Would you slow down!" His hand slightly brushed my shoulder and I started to scream.
"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME."

"JUST LET ME TALK TO YOU!"

Turning walking backwards I stared him in the eyes. "Why are You Here! You're lucky they postpone my court date! Get the fuck away from me! you peices of shit!"

Hearing me yell at him My fathers face turned manic And He ran up on me shaking me in his hands.
"Listen here you ungrateful brat-"

"Aye!" We heard from behind him.

My dad turned around and we both saw Gio running towards us.

"The fuck you doing" he got to us pulling my dad off me.

"Its fine Gio." I looked down feeling embarrassed.

My dad tried to snach for me again telling Gio to mind his business.

"She is my damn Business-" he snapped holding my dads wrists as my dad held on to mine.
"Let go of her" he gripped tighter eyeing him.

Giving Gio one last glance My father snatched his hand off mine."Ima see you bitch.... ima see yo ass too lil nigga"

"Look forward to it" Gio Clicked his jaw standing in front of me watching as my dad walked away.

Once my father was out of view Giovanni turned to my scanning my arms for any marks while rubbing them.

"You good?" He asked looking up at me.

"Yea" I shook my head reluctantly turning away from him to my car.

"Hey-wait up"

"Im goood!" I waved my hand.

"I know... I just wanted to come apologize to you for the other night-" he began to say but I was way pass that at this point. I was use to people treating me any sort of way an then belittling me. That was my thing I guess.

"No need, thanks tho" I opened my door, sitting down with a door slam.

Breathing in deeply I did a few in takes, than out trying not to cry.

Knock knock knock

Looking towards Gio I rolled my window down. "Yes whore?" I grimaced sarcastically at him turning my face.

"Iight, I deserve that." he chuckled. "I aint mean that shit, for real, my bad"

"Sure you didn't " I rolled my eyes Grabbing my blunt from the side door an lightning it.