Marie

♡

"Here You go Love" Gio Fine ass said Looking at me while handing a Q in a zip lock bag my way.

"Mhm." I took it from him slowly "Match one." I smiled His way Rolling my eyes.

"No douttt" He pulled some More out his stash.
Trailing his arm with my eyes I Licked my Lips while his Vains Moved flexing his arm muscles.

He had Various Tattoos on his fine ass Arm but the sexiest one was 'NorthSide' In Crusive right Behind his ear.

"You gotta Game ?" He asked looking back at me.
Pulling the Cigar from my Purse I took one out handing him the other.

"Huh" I said.

"Thank you Sexy" He Grinned Making me blush.

"Boy stop" I laughed Rolling Up Next to him.

"Why you all dressed up, aint you finna Help them?"

Giving him a stank look I Did a Lil 'aha' under my Breath.

"Nah, I aint even decorate my room" I Laughed. "Angels crazy" I mumbled under my breath.

"You got that right" he laughed finishing his beer then lighting Up.

***

"So what did you Plan On doing tonight" Gio Asked as he shot Derrek on the game.

"I was Going to go out ...Smoking them Fat ass blunts Got me Thrashed." I tossed my hair over my shoulders crossing My Legs . I was a Bit tipsey Now Bringing my More Girly side out.

After seeing my Therapist today and explaining to her how Giovanni's sexiness imitated me She suggested I get drunk To talk to him... I fucking love her, because it was working. I was chilling.

Laughing to myself Gio looked at me Quickly His lips in his mouth concentrated as fuck.

"What You doing tonight" I Looked back at Him Seductively My eyes low as fuck.

From the hairs of my Long Eyelashes I watched as he Licked his lips looking at me.

"Awe Hell nah" Derrek looked between Us as Gio stood up from his spot Pulling me Up with him.

"You really bouta leave me Here Gio!" He yelled standing up.

"youll be Iight nigga the fuck... stop bitchin." He called over his shoulder Laughing At Derrek as He Put me in his car, walking around to the driver side. "Ill be back Later" He threw his hand up Waving bye.