XIII

Evangelines P.O.V.

"You Had a Good Nap?" Marie asked as i streched on the couch shaking my head no Looking around.

"Where Ino?" I rushed up, thinking I dropped her as I slept.

"Calm down Girl... I Put her In the crib when yall feel Asleep." Marie waved her hands at me to sit back down.

"Oh...Lilly still sleep too?" I wondered looking to her room door.

"Mhm... it's so sad bruh" Marie stood by the coffee table with her hands on her hips.

"For real" I Nodded grabbing my glass of water that was on the table.

"How much Longer You think she gunna sleep?" Marie asked.

Shrugging I Looked at the time.

Saturday 11:43 PM

"Girl ... Ion know Let me go check On her."
Walking back to her room I Knocked on the door A couple of times.

"Lilly You good?" With no response I Put my ear to the door.

'Nothing'

Opening It up A Bit I saw Lillys bed was Empty, panicked- I threw the door open rushhing in.
"Lilly?" My voice came out panicked, as my eyes searched her room.

"Mhm" she made a Nosie from in front of big king sized bed completely covered so You couldn't see her, she was Sitting Indian style with a bunch of pictures surrounding her.

Seeing flashes of Ken an baby Inos face, I frowned trying not to cry myself.

"Dont Do this To yourself Lilly." I mumbled softening my tone.

"We were going to get Married..." she looked up to me her eyes bloodshot red. "Live happy with Shikamaru... And Ino" She started to choke up, her silent cries still hard and loud.

"Why Did they take him from us" she hugged her sides falling.

Rushing down to Lilly with worry, my arms pulled her in the most comforting hug I could Muster. Hearing Lilly getting upset Marie came from around the corner to check on us.

"You good?-." She peaked her head in and when she saw us I waved her over. " o-Damn Lilly" she kneeled to our side rubbing her back.

"He was My everything!" She wailed into my neck squeezing me hard as I tried to sooth her my rubbing her hair, I gave Marie a conflicted face. What do we do? I have never lost someone like this... I have no clue what to tell her, if there's anything to say at all.

"Ken helped me be the person I am today!" She cried some more. "How can I let go of my baby? My son?" Lilly was crying so hard she was barley auditable.

"They took my boys away from me." Lilly grabbed at the spot where your heart is, cries getting silent again.

Looking down at one of their family pictures, Marie smiled at it tears now leaving her eyes causing my water worms to start.