XXXI

Evangeline

Running out the restaurant to see Trent Backing up , I ran faster stopping behind his car.

"Move the fuck out the way Angel!" He yelled out his window.

"Not until you hear me Out!" My head shook side to side quickly.

"Man Angel Ion wanna hear shit! You whole life let another nigga touch you- I Cant event Think About..." he stopped sucking his teeth. "man MOVE!"

"Trent Please!  I was So drunk that Night! I don't even remember what the fuck happened! I was Sad ! Over you! -." I quickly tried to defend myself.

"That don't even sound right! How you sad over me an go fuck another nigga?" He sucked his teeth putting the car in park.

"Because all I could think about was how You said you can have anyone you want... I didn't wanna be mopping over you knowing you could move on without a second thought of me!"

Staring at each other through the rear view mirror Trent Just shook his head getting out the car slowly.

Feeling my heart beat In slowly motion, I almost felt too nervous to talk in front of him.

"What Type of nigga do you really think I am Evangeline?" He 'huh' me afterwards looking me directly in the eyes. "Have I even As so Much looked at another bitch In front of you?"

Not knowing what to say We just kept eye contact an He kept talking.

"You think I'll just fuck any bitch that shake some ass in front of me or some? I mean have I ever even gave off any indication that I fucked with any other female... ever?" Trent Raised a brow to me.

"What do you mean?" My lips parted, having a feeling of what he meant but there was no way that could be possible, he gets stares from females everywhere.

Rolling his eyes, Trent just nodded off with a Huff. "You legit are The only female I've ever had sex with."

Hearing those words crushed my heart, we were each other's first and this whole time I just assumed he was Fucking with other bitches.

After a second of me not responding a demeaning scoff escaped his lips. "That shit sounds as pathetic as I always thought it would... but its the truth, so for you to really think-."

"What did you expect !" My foot stomped. "Thats What You said!" I yelled tears in my eyes. "Why didn't you just Tell me that from the jump-!"

"What fucking difference would it have made-."

"Why tell me now If you feel like it wouldn't make a difference?" My face pulled together in curiosity as I looked at him.

"So You could Understand how Hurt I am..." he threw his head back. "Angel You are the only woman I've ever giving the time of day and a part of me felt special knowing it was the same for you. But I don't even know what to think over this shit."

"Im sorry Trent." I cried wiping my eyes. "Im sorry for exploding on you a few weeks back and Im sorry For not coming to you to apologize sooner! None of this would have happened if I would have just womaned up an came to you, but I was Scared!"

"Of who?" Trent gave me a wild look. "Me?"

"Not like that Trent!"

"Can You Please Fucking Move." Trent Looked me up an Down nastily before turning back into his car taking it out of park.

"But-." I Tried walking up to his window but as soon as I was from behind his way he skeerted off onto the street.

Watching his car speed off into the distance my heart broke. Did I really just Unintentionally break The only boy I felt I love... heart?

"What the fuck just happened?" I mumbled to myself not knowing what to do next.

"You Bitch!" Lexten came out the restaurant, blood trickling down his mouth an at a corner of his eye.

"Aye nigga cool the fuck out!" Gio came out behind him holding on to Marie by her waist. "An take your bitch ass back home, shouldn't have been here anyway." He mushed up his lip at him walking by him to me.

"What My cousin say?" Gio looked down the street.

Still watching the road in disbelief, I began wiping my face from my tears.

"Did you Know Trent was a Virgin too?" I looked up to Giovanni, new tears replacing my old ones welding the brim of my eyes.

"Awe Shit." Marie Pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah I did." Gio Shook his head kind of chuckling to himself. "Little bitch finally told you that."

"Gio Its not funny." I mumbled inti Maries Shirt.

"Im not laughing! Its just Trent is Such a Gemini, he would tell you some shit like that right now."

"What Am I gunna Doo!" I shook my head.

"I have an Idea!" Gio Said smiling as both Marie an I looked his way.

"Uh- babe... I think I got this one. Ok?"

"But wait its a Good one!" He trued to object.

"Did you think this was a Good Idea? Without even letting me in on it? I could have at least told her not to invite anyone!" Marie laughed still rubbing my shoulders but i was pulled to her side now.

Gio went to say something than put his index an thumb ti his chin rubbing it. "You got me there Love." He nodded.

Shaking my head at both of them I just snorted.
"So you're not mad at Trent? I looked over to Gio.

"Mad For what? My Cousin is hurt so Im expected him to off of all our asses anyways. Lucky buddy ain't dead to be honest Trent got Knuckles of Steel."

"Shut up Gio." Marie shook her head laughing. "Not gunna lie though, for what I want to do I might need you to pay for it." She batted her eyes at him.