Giovanni

Wednesday 4:44

Wednesday 4:44

"Whats Up Nigga" Peewee Dapped me uo as I handed the 8th In his Hand.

"Aint shit bro, Got a few Things Poppin Off, nun I cant Handle" I smirked Taking his money.

"Preciate It bra" He Nodded at me walking off.

Watching him Walk Out the trap I sighed Looking to a couple people Round me.
"Yall wrapped up all the Pounds Right?"
The little niggas Nodded to me Yea.
"Iight heres Yall cut, take it an get the hell hone safety."

Handing them a couple stacks they Smiled at me rushing out.

Since I left the Hospital I been Trappin making sure All our money stay Straight.
Derrek ass Been working a fucking ton an Doing his part with Lilly too so We ai t been on his ass to much about keeping up with Product.

Plus anyone would be dumb to steal from me, Ill shoot them no Hesitation.

Seeing my phone ring My Heart accelerated while Maries name flashed on the screen.

"Hey Love" I answered.

"Whats Up Nigga, I was calling to see if you was Gunna Be at the hospital when I drop the kids off, Trent Not trying to leave Angel side at all" she chuckled.

I checked my messages Because this little Woo from round the way supposed to be coming through.

"Yeah Maybe... like an Hour"

"Iight bet See you later"

"Bye Sexy Bitch"

"Boy shut the hell up!"
She laughed hanging up.

As if on Cue the door bell to the trap rung making me jog to the door.

I opened it up Smiling wide at the female in front of me.
"Whats Up Girl?" I Smirked as she walked under my arm.

"You Lucky you fine as hell, this shit look scary as fuck!" She laughed.

"Mhm, puusy ass lul girl... undress"

***

After Nutting I Laid next to the bitch sighing.
"Iight, I gotta Go" I got up Putting my shorts Up.

Making My way to the closet The girl looked at me dumbfounded.

"What?... so we not gunna chill?"

I scoffed my head cocking back.
"Did I Say we was?" I said with an attitude.
She was Always a good fuck, but I definitely wasnt like that with this bitch at all.

Grabbing a Polo shirt I tossed it over my head stretching it over my arms.

"Get the hell On Man" I turned around annoyed that she was still just sitting there looking at me.

"What the fuck ever." She sucked her teeth getting up Her tiitys bouncing around as she angrily put her clothes on.

Watching her leave I Kissed my teeth as she drove off my eyes following her path.

"I aint fucking her again"
I shook My head locking the trap houses door making my way to the car.

Getting in I Speed off in the direction of  the hospital.

I was only about 15 Minutes away so I got there pretty quick.

Walking in I Made my way to the 6th floor, to Angels recovery Room.

"GIO!!" Rell Yelled soon as I Opened the door.

Marie Looked towards me Immediately Smiling, causing my face to mimic hers.

I Definitely couldnt deny my feelings for her any Longer, but I Still gotta Do me at the end of the day.

"Whats Up Lil man" I picked him up.
"Whats Up Yall, Angel How you feeling?"
Trent Was Passed Out on the couse next to her Bed while her and Kalani Laid on the bed Watching T.V, Kisha St in Maries Lap.
"Wheres Lilly & Ino?"

"Derrek Ass Bought a Car this Morning, so He bringing them." Her an Angel Chuckled.
"Yall Lying?"
"Uh uh I swear to god!"
Putting Kalnai On the bed she stood up walking pasted me.
"Come to the hallway."

I put Rell On the other side of the bed,Following her; I pulled her to me as soon as the the door closed behind us.

My lips like a magnet attracted to hers quick making sure to nibble a Bit My body eased into hers.

To Deny My feelings for her anymore would be crazy, its literally not me at all though thats weird to me.

She pulled back giving me a smile.
After a second it fell though.
"I got some to tell you."