Chapter 14

Chapter 14 - Leaving, Are We?

I think I saw one of my readers with the picture above as their pfp- COMMENT IF ITS YOU ^^

Also, sorry for not updating in a bit. I got a gf a month ago and so when I do have free time my attention has been on her, and I've been super busy with school too. But I'm back now so hopefully you enjoy this new chapter! ^^

--

RECAP:

"Yes. It was your parents, from the past. You came from a family of exorcists".

END OF RECAP

--

{ Y/N's POV }

"I came... from a family of exorcists..?".

"That's right. That's why you can speak to me and Tsukasa, and all of the other supernaturals. And touch us, too," Hanako said, coming to stand in front of me.

He smiled at me with his eyes closed. "Isn't it cool?".

"You knew this all along?".

"Yes. I did".

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner Hanako?!".

"I wasn't sure if you knew at first, and then I wasn't sure if I should tell you... but then, I decided to now". He leaned closer to me, smiling again.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask, falling onto the desk more as I moved back. "T-This isn't funny..."

"Y'know I love you, right?".

My eyes snapped open wider as I looked at him, with his grinning face. He was being weird...

"Hanako.. I'm leaving, okay? I gotta think about all this. I gotta think about everything. I'll see you later".

My eyes began to water a little, and I jumped up off the desk and ran out of the classroom.

I don't know anything about exorcism. I'm not an exorcist.

I'm not.

I'm not.

{ Tsukasa's POV }

I smiled, entering the broadcasting club room once again. "Y/N~ did you miss me?".

No reply. No sight of her.

"Y/N? Where are you?". I float around the room, not finding her anywhere. Oh, she must've left. When I told her to stay here.

I told her to stay here.

And now where was she? She left, obviously... but where did she go? She didn't do what I asked. Oh, leaving me, was she?

I couldn't allow that. She can't leave me. And so I snapped my fingers, and my koku-joudai were off. I couldn't allow that.

And when I find her, I'll show her how much I love her. So then she can't go off leaving me when I told her to stay.

This could actually turn out fun. Then she won't leave me!

--

{ Small time-skip, brought to you by me being ill ONCE AGAIN- :,) }

--

{ Y/N's POV }

I'm so confused. I came from a family of exorcists? That's why I can see Hanako and Tsukasa, and everyone else?

But I am not an exorcist... I'm not. I don't know a thing about this.

But why didn't I know?

Why didn't my parents tell me? Show me? Anything. I just want explanations!

As I kept walking, a hand to my chin, I looked up and saw the broadcasting room ahead. Oh no! Tsukasa might be back!

I ran to the door, opened it, and dashed inside. I didn't see him anywhere.

He must've not came back yet...

I sighed in relief, sitting down on the sofa once more. What should I do? Tell Tsukasa? But I'm supposed to not leave...

Ah! I don't know!

I pulled my knees to my chest, letting out another sigh. Why was I like this? Why did I have to make everything more confusing, and make situations worse?

"Oh, you're back, Y/N!".

I quickly turned my head around and saw Tsukasa floating behind me.

"A-ah, yeah. When did you get back?" I ask him, turning my head back around.

"Oh, that doesn't matter. But tell me," he floats to my side and I look up at him.

"Why did you leave when I told you to stay?".

This chapter kinda sucked :,) anyway, comment what you thought! And I tried to make Tsukasa seem more Yandere, cuz y'all like that :D

Oh and sorry it's so short- I'll try write a new chapter after school

704 Words