Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Did You Miss Me?

Wow, I'm so happy I got quite a few reads on the last chapter! Thank you all so much for reading! You all make me really happy :)

Onto the 2nd chapter though!
P.S. I'm really sorry for taking so long to post the next chapter, I just kinda forgot heh

--

RECAP:

I sigh; well, at least it wasn't all bad! He was now going to grant my well-awaited wish!

END OF RECAP

{ Your POV }

I wipe my forehead, coming out of my math class sighing. Today, during my lesson, Hanako-kun decided it'd be funny to tickle me!

Nobody else could see him except me! So it looked like I was giggling at nothing! Gah, I must've looked stupid.

Damn you Hanako! Always causing mayhem.

As my thoughts about Hanako still occupied my mind, I felt someone tap me from behind. I turn around, to see Aoi. I've met her a few times, she seems nice. She's Yashiro's close friend.

"Hi, Y/N-chan! Yashiro told me to tell you to meet her on the roof for lunch. Since my next class was math, and you were just coming out of that, she told me to pass the message onto you." She smiled cutely. 

I smiled back, thanking her, before heading to English. My last class before lunch!

--

{ Time skip, brought to you by Tsukasa's cuteness <3 }

--

I opened the door, coming out onto the rooftop. I was greeted by Hanako-kun and Yashiro both sitting on the floor together. Yashiro had her lunch box out in front of her, showing Hanako something in a magazine she was holding.

Though when I walked over, Hanako looked up smirking. "Y/N!".

I sat down next to them, taking out my lunch. I had made it myself actually.

We talked together for a while, about random things. When suddenly, a black cloud covered all around us.

Yashiro screamed, and Hanako stared wide-eyed around. What was going on?

"Found youuuuu~".

Hanako stopped dead upon hearing the voice. We all stood up immediately, Hanako pushing to the front of us both with his knife ready.

A hand suddenly pushed out of the cloud, cupping Hanako's face.

"I'm back... did you miss me?".

Then their whole body was visible, as the clouds began to move behind them instead.

It was... Hanako? No, they were different from him. Their seal was also different from Hanako's one. They look like twins!

As the questions and thoughts kept coming, I finally noticed that Yashiro had disappeared, and that Hanako had tears in his eyes.

"W-Who are you?!" I yell suddenly.

He looks over to me, as if he didn't recognize I was there.

"Ah, so you were protecting her, with that knife?" He turned his attention back to Hanako, smiling. "The knife you killed me with?".

Hanako gasped, looking down as he began to cry. "T-Tsukasa-"

"Take that!".

Yashiro had suddenly appeared, throwing what looks like salt, at the unknown person. 

"Wow... you're good". He turns to me once more, coming up close to me so our faces almost touched.

"See you around, Amane". Then he was gone. The clouds and everything disappeared too.

I didn't realize I was blushing, until I noticed my cheeks were warm.

"W-Who was that? Why did he say you killed him..?" I ask quietly.

Hanako looked up at me, his eyes red. 

"He's my twin brother, Tsukasa. I killed him when I was human..." He looked down at the floor.

Yashiro stood shocked upon hearing this, as did I.

Hanako wouldn't kill anyone, would he?

--

Yay another chapter! (Finally-). I'm sorry this took so long... I'll try my best to post new chapters more often! Thanks for reading :D leave your opinion on this chapter in the comments please!

634 Words