Chapter 18

Chapter 18 - Dream?

Hope you enjoy this chapter! :D

RECAP:

"But... the reason I feel horrible, is because... I love you"

END OF RECAP

{ Y/N's POV }

"Hanako... you love me too?".

I stood there tying to process what he just said; it was the exact words Tsukasa had spoken to me. I played them both over in my head again, hearing them in sync.

I love you.

Do they really both love me? And who do I love?

I care about them both...

Tsukasa is so protective and kind towards me, and he tries his best for me. Hanako, well he makes sure I'm alright and comforts me. They both care about me.

But who is it that I love? My feelings are so confusing!

Just then, Tsukasa walked into the bathroom again, smiling. His smiling face turned serious however, as he looked me and Hanako up and down.

Hanako was standing close to me, clutching my arm, with his face slightly flushed with pink.

"Y/N, come here". Tsukasa spoke, anger flickering in his eyes, as he smiled widely at me again.

"W-where's Kou?".

"Mm, I took care of him. Now come here".

I ran past Tsukasa, pushing him aside lightly. I glanced down the corridor, looking around for Kou.

Then I saw him. He was on the ground, with some blood dripping from his head. It looked like he had been knocked out.

"He was saying such mean things to you Y/N, so I had to teach him a lesson. He deserves it, don't you think?".

Hanako ran out from the bathroom too, taking a look at Kou along with me.

"Tsukasa, why did you have to knock him out?" Hanako said, turning to glare at his brother.

"Oh, Amane, knocking him out is one thing. But killing him, hmm, do you think I'd do that?".

Tsukasa smiled, coming beside me and taking my hand in his.

Hanako looked down, shocked and taken aback. "Tsukasa..."

"Let's go, Y/N. I want to talk with you at the club room".

"No... Tsukasa, I don't want to..."

"Then what do you want darling? To stay with Amane?".

"No! Just no!" I pushed Tsukasa away, running down the hallway.

This was so much. They both love me, and they're practically fighting over me! Yashiro wants Hanako to herself, and she even lied to Kou! This is all so confusing.

I continued to run. Run, running..

Running.

I was just running, I just wanted to run from all of this confusion.

"Well, Y/N..? How long does it take for you to answer me?".

My eyes snapped open.

"Huh?!".

I looked up, only to find myself in my math class. I was sleeping on my desk...

"I'm sorry, Tsuchigomori-sensei! W-what did you ask me..?"

"Never mind. Just pay attention and don't sleep in class".

He looked me up and down, before turning his back to the class, writing something on the board.

I sigh. Was I asleep? Was it all a dream? I jumped, hearing the bell ring loudly through the class.

"Class dismissed".

Tsuchigomori-sensei looked around at everyone, as they began leaving the class. Then his eyes fixed on me, as I walked past him.

"Y/N, is something wrong?".

I turn back to look at him. "N-not at all, why would you think that?".

"You look a little pale. Maybe you should visit the nurse and rest a bit".

I nod at him, leaving the class and walking down the hallway.

A dream..? It couldn't have been, right? Right?

Right?

Ahh I hope you like this short chapter, I'm sorry it's short I just really wanted to end it there. I'll update again as soon as I can!^^

I started Demon Slayer two days ago, and I finished it last night- I loved it so much so I couldn't help it <3 who's your favourite character, if you have seen it?

660 Words