The Shimmer - Part 2

A/N
EVERYTHING I HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT THE PHANTOM RANGER, INCLUDING HIS NAME AND THE PURPOSE OF HIS POWER RUBY, ARE COMPLETELY FANMADE SINCE CANONICALLY WE HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE TRUE NATURE OF HIS IDENTITY. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND AS YOU READ THIS CHAPTER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Phantom Ranger?" Nathan asked. "What's that?"

    I gasped as I remembered the stories that Drago told me about this Ranger.

    "Power down." I said, walking over to the stranger. "I can't believe it. You're the Phantom Ranger!"

    "In the flesh." Zhar chuckled.

    "Wait, Drago said you've never gave away your identity. Why did you demorph?"

    "I wanted to show you I wasn't a threat. I'm still waiting on who you two are."

    "Oh, I'm Aubrey Jones. White Dino Fury Ranger. This is Nathan Scott, Red Dino Fury Ranger."

    Nathan had demorphed and walked around to us. "So, where are you from?"

    "I am from the planet Eltar, where Zordon was originally from." He smiled as our faces lit up. "I'm sure you've heard of him."

    "Small galaxy, I guess." Nathan laughed. "You're just in time. Have you heard?"

    "Unfortunately, I have. Our friends are in trouble. I've already contacted The Galaxy Rangers and the Blue Senturion."

    "Isn't that the robot police dude?" Nathan asked.

    Zhar laughed. "You could call him that. As soon as he heard Justin had been captured, he was on his way here. It won't be long."

    "Well, that's great. We could use all the help we can get." I sighed.

    Suddenly, our communicators beeped. I knew something bad happened.

    "Dr. O, you've got Aubrey."

    "Rangers! You need to hurry, the lab is being attacked!"

    I looked at Nathan. "We're on our way."

    "Let's morph and get out of here." I said.

    Zhar pressed a button on the ship, and a vehicle that kind of looked like a motorcycle popped out of the ship.

    "Phantom Power!"

    "Dino Fury, Go!"

    "White Ranger, Dino Power!"

    "I'll ride with Zhar so he doesn't get lost." I offered. Nathan hopped the Raptor Cycle, while Zhar and I jumped onto his, and we rode off.

    "Zhar, why is it that I knew you're at least three decades old but you look like you're as old as me?" I said. His bike was virtually soundless, and the only noise we fought was the wind.

    "My Ruby stops my aging. I was given it when I was 18 in Earth Years. It's powered by Rangers who had lost their own battles, and it keeps me alive. Without it, I become weak. I finally stopped aging when I was 21."