We quickly turn to were the bullet came from.

The two people we have been looking for slowly emerge from behind the door, with guns pointing towards us. They were just few metres away from us.

So as we always quickly raised up our guns at them. Ours and theirs were just few inches from touching.

A chill went down my spine when I saw my darling husband.

My devil of a father smirks at Antonio with his gun still pointing at him.

"I was expecting you." He says with a devilish grin. "But honestly, not this soon." He says shrugging and pouting his mouth. He then continues. "After the death of Larisa, I thought you would still be mourning her for the next five years" He said proudly.

Demian chuckles beside him with his gun still pointing toward me.

I wanted to laugh so badly. They must thing I'm a man - a short one.

Demian chuckles beside him with his gun still pointing towards me.

"I never knew you would ever kill your own daughter." Antonio says blankly, playing along.

"Well she was nothing to me. She was useless and weak. I only and always wanted a son not a weakling daughter. So I decided to just make a good deal and sell her off, make her useful to me for once." He says.

My heart hurts at his words but I manage to control myself. My tears and anger fighting to burst out. But I hold them all tight in.

I wanted to yell at him in anger and spill out my mind but this isn't the right time.

"Then why did you kill her?" Antonio asks.

"Because I and her husband became really good friends that the deal we made became useless. So after Larisa ran away, she reminded us of her existence and gave us a good idea to eliminate her since she was no use to us anymore and besides no one cared about he-"

"I did and I still care about her." Antonio says sternly glaring angrily at him.

"Whatever, but let me inform you. Killing her was the best thing."

"She's your fucking daughter!" Antonio yells.

I unintentionally flinch and my eyes became blur.

He ruined my life, my dreams and my future.

I can't cry here, not now.

"Let's just fucken end this." The Beast said.

"I was waiting for that." Antonio said.

I watched everything in slow motion as Demian's finger presses back the gun.

But I quickly twist the gun out from his hand before he could reach the button. Then I turned around and landing a kick on the side of his head, making him drop to the ground.

I quickly walk up to him and  stomp on his stomach, he groans in pain. I land a kick on his side. Then I sat on his stomach and started landing punches on his face.

Tears falling from my eyes to his chest as I continuosly punch him. His eyes all swollen up and black, his cheeks looking like the my would burst open, his nose bleeding and his lips slightly cut.

It's not time for him to die yet. He would have to die a painful one.

I got up from him and turn to Antonio for what felt like the first time.

His arms were folded as he was starring at me with amusement dancing on his face.

I looked down at The Beast to find him unconscious on the ground. I stare back at Antonio shocked.

"So quick?" I asked.

"Let's just say, about nine minutes ago." My jaw almost touched the ground at what he said. "Come on, he's a old man." Antonio tries to reason.

"He isn't that old stupid, he is one strong old man. People fear him." I reason too as I got up from Demian unconscious body, dusty off some dust - just kidding, I was smudging the blood off my hand to my cloth.

I walked up to Antonio and let out a sigh resting my hands on my waist while I stare at the two unconscious body.

I must say, the sound of gunshots and noises as reduced from downstairs.

"Did you kill him?" I asked starring at Mr. Dad.

"Nope. You guys have a lot of fun to talk about." He says.

I nodded in agreement.

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍