Date at Death Café

Tomorrow is the full moon. All you could think about is what Kid said in the hospital room. He has a rare blood type, and something might actually happen to him. What could possibly happen? His insanity couldn't spike, he's taking pills for that.

Today was the Halloween Dance so let's just focus on that today. The sun was coming up and you're still laying in bed. You heard your phone vibrating on your nightstand as you flipped to your side and saw who was trying to call you this early.
Kid!?

"Hello?" Your voice still groggy.

"Hey. I understand that it's early, but I wanted to spend some time with you before the dance tonight. Are you alright with that?"

"Yeah that sounds fun! Where and when would you like to meet up?" I asked rubbing an eye.

"Would you like to get some tea at the Death Café?"

"Maybe some breakfast, too?" You said, you heard him give a little giggle into the phone.

"You're the boss. Should we meet at 8:00?"

"Sounds perfect."

"Great. I'll see you soon." Kid hung up the phone. You looked at the clock and it read 6:45. You set an alarm for 7:30 and fell back asleep for a quick nap.

*Time-skip*

Your alarm went off and this time you weren't groggy. You were excited to spend the entire day with Kid. You jumped from your bed and got ready. You wore some ripped jeans, turtleneck t-shirt with a puff jacket and headed out the door. The excitement held in your heart was bursting and you couldn't stop yourself from smiling. When you arrived at the café at 8:00, Kid was already standing in line to get something. He was wearing his long white coat.

"Good morning, Kid! How did you get here?"

"My father dropped me off with some cash."

*Back in Time*

Kid's P.O.V

I hung the phone up, my heart was bursting from my chest, it almost hurt. I saw father walk into the hospital room.

"Hello, father."

"Good morning, Kiddo. How are we feeling this morning?"

"I can see your outer figure. I can see shapes."

"Don't worry, Kid, by the end of the day, you'll be able to make things out. What are your plans for the day?"

"I'm going to see Y/N today then we are going to attend your Halloween Dance."

"Oowee! That sounds like fun! Well I'll let you get ready. Here put this on, it's chilly outside today." Father gave me my usual clothes to wear and my white coat. I'd rather not be seen in a hospital gown. My normal clothes smelt so clean and they were so warm. Right out of the dryer.

After I got ready, father brought me to the café and said, "here! Treat her well and with respect."

"Understood, father."

He gave me a handful of cash folded up nicely. I put it in my pocket, and got in line. Instantly Y/N walked into the café.

"Good morning, Kid! How did you get here?"

*Y/N P.O.V*

You grabbed his arm and smiled. "I'm excited to just relax today and not worry about school or fighting."

"Me too. I don't want to talk about school or any missions. I just want to learn more about you."

You blushed and held his hand, "me too"

He smiled back at you.

The rest of that morning, the two of you ate your breakfast, drank your tea, then headed to Kid's mansion where everything seemed to be in perfect order. You two sat on the couch and talked for hours about each other. You found out that he hates puzzles, but he loves board games. He found out that you love the smell of clean laundry, and everything clean. Hours went by. Liz and Patty came and went. Eventually Kid asked to watch a movie.

"It's already 1:00? How time flies. Would you like to watch a movie?"

"But how will you watch it?"

"I can listen. Plus I'm so tired... I might just fall asleep instead."

"Well that's okay. We can take a nap." You put on a Halloween movie and he insisted on being the big spoon. Ten minutes into the movie and the two of you fell asleep. (As shown in picture above)

Pretend that's not Crona in the picture above. Pretend it's you! :)