Perfect Girl

Kid's P.O.V

A crack of blue. I fluttered my eyes open...

My throat was dry and sore.

I could finally open my heavy eye lids and there was blue. I looked around...I LOOKED AROUND! I can see! Nothing beats a moment like that, but back to the matter.
I noticed that I was sitting in a shallow puddle of water against a cold stone wall. Red vines had me securely strapped. Something was in my mouth. Another red vine? I tried ripping my arms out of the vines to pull it out of my mouth that was choking me. My right arm was finally free as I tugged on the vine from my throat and I could finally breathe.
I coughed and wiped my mouth that was oozing drool and blood.
I used all my strength to stand but realized my ankles were throbbing with so much pain that I almost fainted. I looked down at my ankles and saw how bruised they were. How painful they felt. I squeezed my eyes shut from the pain.

I need to find a way outta here.

I looked around some more and noticed that the shallow puddle of water was slowly rising. That's when it registered that my time was limited. But this cave was built into itself. This place I was in was basically a dead end.

No one will find me here.

"HELP!" I can still try.

*Y/N P.O.V*

You watched Stein and the Grimm Reaper tie demon Kid up and put a magic cage around him.

"Y/N!" You looked at the Grimm Reaper. "This is not my son! He is still out there! Find him! Stein and I will stay back and watch this thing while you and the others find him. This Kid is his Shadow that escaped from where he should to be. I can sense Kid here. The real Kid. Take the others. Find him." You nodded, held Crystal tightly as she was in metal staff form, and ran into the darkness of the cave where no light escaped.

Moments had passed and even though you had all your friends around you, you still felt alone and cold. You and your party climbed up and down rocks. Eventually you and your group needed to split up. As you and Crystal headed down a lonely tunnel, you stopped.

"Crystal?" You spoke.

"Yeah?"

"Can you transform?"

"Into what?"

"Human."

"Okay?"

"This is going to be hard to say, but I need you to go the other way." You saw Crystal's eyes dip into sadness.

"But we promised we would find him together. All of us!"

"I know, but-"

"No! I won't leave you-" You hugged Crystal with warm arms.

"Please, Crystal. Do this for him."

There was a moment of silence and a faint sound of waves crashing. Crystal pulled out of the hug.

"If you think this is best, then I support that, but that means you will not have any weapon on you."

"I understand that. But if I find him and he's in shock, or afraid a weapon will..."

"I get it." Crystal winked at you and turned back as you continued your way down the deep dark cave.

Your feet were getting tired, afraid you'll lose your consciousness. Your feet ached. You were hungry beyond all reason. Your arms were dripping with blood, but you continued forward because you could feel something down this path. A moment crossed your mind, thinking you were in Kid's point of view where everything was pitch black and you could only continue if you had your hands to the wall.

That ball in your throat grew bigger and thicker. If I don't get to him soon...if the tides come in...if he's hurt...if I can't find him...

Negative thoughts clouded your entire being as you began to cry. To let all your feelings out. This cave of darkness was never going to end. The air grew still. You fell to your knees and sobbed. Everything hurt. Your thoughts were only of Kid's dead body. That you were never going to find him.

But...

Something kept pushing you.

A gust of wind brushed your cheek, it almost frightened you. You stood up from your pain and heard something. A faint exhale.

Kid!

You ran and ran. Water had entered your shoes. The fresh. The cold. The black water had wakened you to your senses as you could see moonlight leaking through the ceiling. Golden eyes had met yours as you ran faster into the moonlight. There, you saw Kid in bad shape. His head was leaning to one side, blood dripped from his mouth, the water he was sitting in met his breasts. His clothes were ripped to shreds. His body was against a wall, being held against these blood red vines.

"Kid!"

"Y..."

"Kid. It's going to be okay. Here, let's get you out of the water."

"No. No I can't walk."

His lips were almost blue. His ankles were bruised. You ripped through those crazy vines he was attached to and tried to drag him away from the water. You sat down and held him tightly. You grasped his shoulders. His eyes met yours again as he brushed his fingers on your cheek just as the wind did. His fingers trickled down your neck as you held him tightly in your arms. He rose his head to touch your lips to his. His lips were desperate, passionate. He kissed you as if there was no more air in this cave. His fingers held your head to his and you had him in your arms so lovingly, so gentle and secure. This kiss left the most security and most powerful.

"My....Perfect girl."

For a moment, everything was perfect.