The Perfect Boy

Y/N P.O.V

"Y/N! Wake up!"

Your eyelids were heavy but you noticed an edge of the desk and thought you were about to fall. So you lifted your head and fell backwards onto the floor. Everyone around you giggled. You sat up and rubbed your head. You looked up at Crystal and even she was laughing.

"Hey!"

"Sorry. I tried earlier but you didn't even move. You look dead when you sleep. I even checked if you were breathing..." She giggled.

"Creep." You said, giving her a smile. "Sorry for falling asleep. What's the topic... Blood Versus Brain?"

Holmstriddle began to go on about how the different reactions of blood affects the brain. "Now, understand that everyone's blood is different and all blood reacts differently, but once darkness or Black Hell has summoned the stars, your body can do unimaginable things. Unexplainable things." He walked around his desk and grabbed his apple. So red, so mouthwatering. Wow I'm hungry. "Imagine your hand was reaching for the good apples at the top of the apple tree. You have to work a little harder, reach a bit higher. That is what Black Hell does, it steals the perfect and unreachable. When the stars shine their brightest, on a full moon..." He crushed the apple with his bare hand. His bear hand. The whole class gasped.

You instantly thought of Kid, the son of the Grim Reaper. The Perfect Boy. It's not over yet. It's going to steal Kids soul. He's going to die. You checked your calendar in the back of your binder to see when the next full moon is. Two days...You buried yourself in your arms, breathing enough to where Crystal noticed the fear in your eyes. Her fair skin touched your hand. You looked at her22. Her hair that shamed the black raven, she moved some out of her face and behind her ear as she looked at you with those big green eyes. "Y/N it's going to be okay. We'll figure something out." She looked like she was about to sneeze as she backed away from her desk and did so. As she did, her shoulders transformed into thick white blades. The class said bless you as she sat back down her cheeks blushed.

*Time-skip*

"Y/N! Perfect timing! I was just about to leave." Stein said, "Kid wouldn't mind some company if you don't mind. I understand you went on that mission together?"

"Yes, professor, we did." You said. "He saved my life. I owe him everything."

"Well you were very lucky. Anyways so about the night you came to see him, Lord Death and I were guesstimating that the sea witch was attempting to kill Kid one final time. I believe witches do this when they have no other choice, when they are breathing their last breaths. Have you read any of this yet?"

"Yes and Holmstriddle said that on a full moon, Black Hell will destroy his soul." I began to think.

"Yes. We have three days to completely remove this out of Kid. Lord Death and Maka went back to the castle to find that the sea witch was dead. So she can't hurt Kid anymore. So Black Hell will slowly decrease from his body with a little help from me."

I touched Kid's forehead as he looked towards the wall with a blank face, "So, Kid's going to be okay?"

"Remarkably, yes. Anyways, I should get going. I'll see you in class tomorrow. Don't you worry about that full moon. I have already given him some medicine that should help with this." He showed me the bottle of pills that Kid should be taking. "Thank you for staying with him, just make sure he gets moving around. He's already eaten breakfast."

"Yes, sir. Thank you." I said, as Stein was closing the door.

"My pleasure."

Kid's P.O.V