Black Throne

*Grimm Reaper P.O.V*

I held my limp son as we continued our way through the cave. I can't believe this happened to him. No one should see my son as weak. He's a Grimm Reaper. All and all, I'm glad that Y/N was able to find him so quickly...hmm...a little too quickly. 

Shit. It was a trap!

The reaper suddenly felt something a little off. Something missing. A silent wavelength...

He suddenly turned his head to check everyone was behind him. He found Stein, Maka, Soul, Crystal and...

Crystal? She's alone! That must mean demon Kid has Y/N!

"Shit! Y/N!"

*Kid P.O.V*

I woke up to the sound of my father shouting out Y/N. 

"Father. What's wrong?"

"Son, Y/N is missing." I sat up, feeling empty and scared.

"No..."

"Don't worry, son. We'll find her. Maka, Soul? Continue walking back to the entrance. Crystal come with-"

"Father, no. I can't wait for you to come back. I can't just sit and wait knowing that she could potentially be hurt."

I called Beelzebub, knowing I can't walk I can sit on my skateboard instead and look for Y/N. I'm falling for her and if she dies tonight, I'll never forgive myself. 

"Kid, it's too dangerous!"

"I don't care, father. She's in trouble!" I hopped on my skateboard and flew deep into the cave so fast that I couldn't hear anyone follow me from behind. 

I could see the morning sun seep into the cave, but the deeper I went, the sunlight had disappeared. I noticed my bruises on my ankles were gone. I tried walking, because I couldn't ride Beelzebub all day. That takes up a lot of my power. 

I slowed my skateboard down and continued on foot. Since I'm a Grimm Reaper, I was able to heal myself easily. But since the witch had hurt me last time, I was not able to heal those wounds as quickly. 

I thought to myself. I hope she's alright. She's strong, cunning. She knew what she was getting into when she even attended this school. I didn't think much of her at first. She was just a student, but still...the more I saw her every day at that corner desk near the door in class, the more I wanted to get to know her. How she would make herself look presentable every day, more symmetrical than anyone else I have seen. I would glance at her every chance I got. Crystal always took care of her in class to make sure she was paying attention. She's aced every test. I remember before walking home from classes some days, I would spot her outside on a balcony, barefoot in the heat, on the edges of the academy. Crystal would read while Y/N was standing on the railings, practicing her balance, her mediating, feeling the wind on her face, feeling the souls around her as she embraced every movement that allowed her to move like the air. My stomach would drop with butterflies. I think that's when I knew I was starting to have feelings for her.  

A long hour had passed once I was on foot. Father could creep up on me any minute.

"Hey, Kid!" I turned around and heard a comforting voice. I heard Liz coming to my presence. 

"Liz? Where's Patty?"

"She's here." Liz said, holding up my pistol as it transformed into Patty. 

"You girls didn't need to follow me." 

"Kid, we couldn't just let you come in here deeper alone. The Grimm Reaper was on our tail until I made Patty transform." Liz put a hand on her hip and thought she was smart for following me. I'll say, I must give her credit for bravery. She hates dark and creepy places.

"Well since you are both here, we can continue together. Let's get going." I turned back around as we headed into the cave, it got darker and darker. Unfortunately, all we were able to hear were water drops falling from the ceiling, but Liz still freaked out. I couldn't make out a peep of Y/N anywhere. Luckily we haven't ran into any split forks yet, so I continued forward until I heard a soft angelic voice bounce off the stone walls, but it sounded like a gasp for air, it didn't sound pleasant.

Y/N!

The tunnel grew pitch black as I began to run into the darkness. I felt like I was blind again. I did not need this right now. I tried to ignore it and mapped out the path in my mind. I'm coming Y/N. She's just barely out of my reach I can feel it. I can feel her soul. I ran faster.

"Kid, wait!" I ignored Liz, as I could start feeling a smile form on my face. I'll get to see Y/N and look into her beautiful eyes.

I ran and ran until I spotted a bright yellow light seeping into the cave from the ceiling. But when I saw the light, something was off. Something was wrong. I followed the light from the ceiling down to where it stopped. My first observation was how big this part of the cave was, it felt open and as big as a football field and since there was light coming from the ceiling, it made the cave look three times bigger than it actually was.

I saw a boy sitting on this massive stone, black throne at the end of the light as if it was a spotlight. Right at the foot of the throne was a woman wearing chains on her ankles and a stunning black dress. I cautiously walked closer and staggered, hiding behind the rocks to get closer. I froze when I realized that that boy was me with a black face mask over his nose and under his glowing eyes and at the foot of the throne, wearing the black dress was Y/N!

What the hell is going on?

Y/N sat on the rocks with chains on her ankles and she looked happy, like she wanted to be there. He (other me) had one hand on her head, petting her like a dog. I began to feel offended, jealous, angry, and disgusted all at once.

She looked at...him (other me)...and laughed immensely, like he (other me) was entertaining her, tickling her, but (other me) did not move. 

Something is not...

Right.