The Mirror with the Monster

Y/N P.O.V

The sun was seeping into my eyes. The light leaked through the window.

Where's Kid? Is he okay? You sat up from your bed and looked out the window. He looked really bad last night. I hope Stein helped him recover. I wonder how long his blindness will actually last.

You got up from your bed and got ready to go back to the nurse's office to see Kid again, but after class. It was getting really cold out. There was barely any leaves on the trees as you saw them. You wore a turtleneck, jeans, hair how you'd like. You washed your face, drank some water, brushed your teeth. You're already beautiful enough so you didn't need a lot of makeup.
Whatever happened last night, Kid does not deserve this-

"Y/N?" Crystal's groggy voice broke your deep thought.

"Crystal. What are you doing here?"

"I live here. As do you, but what about you?" She asked.

"I umm. I couldn't sleep..." Hoping she's convinced that you didn't just experience an attempted murder.

"Sure." She said. You exhaled. She bought it. "There's still like three hours before school starts. Maybe then you could tell me what really happened."

"Thank you." You began walking to the academy.

Kid's P.O.V

I can never tell if I got enough sleep or not. It's always the same in my eyes. Darkness. This is day 2 of being blind and I am not a fan. Fan. Cold. Caves. Pain. Death. Safety. Y/N. Her scent. She's hurt.

A heatwave shot through my body like the chills. I shoved the blankets off me, sitting on the edge of the bed. My toes dangled.

Why was she here? She doesn't even like me. She always gives me these mean looks in class. Why would she travel all the way down here? Did she have questions about the caves? Did she-

A deep pain of soreness ran through my neck. I groaned. It's all coming back to me. I was on my death bed until she saved me. A knot grew in my throat. I began taking in longer louder breaths. I couldn't breathe.

"Kid!" Yelled a man's voice. It sounded like Stein. I shot my head towards the sound.

"Stein..." I tried to gasp for air. "I can't...breathe." I was wheezing.

"You're going into a anaphylactic shock. Hold on! " Stein said calmly.

In that second, Something sharp went into my leg. Was it a spider bite? A needle? The cause of that pain in my leg gave me my breath back. I opened my eyes and still black. I exhaled softly and shaking. Someone laid me on my side, back on the bed as I breathed in carefully, focusing only on inhaling...exhaling.

Stein's P.O.V

"Deep breaths, Kid." I said. I think he might be suffering from an anxiety. Maybe PTSD. This torture was too much for him. Maybe it was seeing a friend of his get hurt. I'll have to ask him once he's rested up, and eating some food.

Death walked into the room.

"Stein," I noticed Maka as well, "I went back to the caves with young Maka here. We found the sea witch dead on the rocks."

"Sir?" I said. "Something happened last night. Something that might be too hard for you to hear but it has to be said."

"I'm listening." Death said.

"I believe Kid was being possessed last night. He was unable to breathe and his eyes shot to the back of his head. Puss came from his mouth. I thought to myself that maybe this was the witch's final blow on taking Kids life. Witches do this when they have no other choice. When I was able to bring Kid back, and snapped out of it, she must've died. My thought process on this is maybe she died trying to take Kid's life since she already had Black Hell Ink going through his veins."