Golden Hour (Infinity)

Y/N P.O.V

I realized we were headed to Kid's place from the walking route we took. It was much closer than my apartment. He stood in front of the mansion's door. 

"Okay, I'm going to let you down for a moment. Can you stand?" Kid asked softly?

"I think so." My legs were weak, but stable. My mind was heavy. My stomach ached.

"Okay. Got it." The door was open as I started walking in, but he insisted on carrying me. "No walking for you. We don't want to raise your heartbeat."

"Okay." I whispered as my head went limp on his shoulder. I must have fallen asleep.

Kid's P.O.V

I carried her upstairs and into my room. I made sure the heat was on and her feet were covered. As she slept I was wondering. She hasn't eaten much since before we went back into the caves. I should go make her some dinner. I wonder what she likes-

"Kid, we're going to the grocery store. Do you need anything?" Liz popped her head into my room. 

"Yes, actually. Do you mind picking up this list of food?" I asked her kindly.

"Wow! Are you sure?" Liz looked at me like I was crazy. 

"Please? She hasn't eaten in like two days." I was begging her. 

"Okay. No problem. We won't be long." 

"BYEE!" Patty yelled.

"SHH! Patty, be quiet, Y/N is asleep upstairs." I heard Liz say as she dragged Patty out of the house and shut the door.

Y/N P.O.V

You woke up to the smell of roasted chicken. You open your eyes and saw a white wall with a beautifully, dark purple, native blanket spread across the wall. You saw that the bed you were laying in was this rounded frame that had you sink into its comfort with white sheets and a black blanket that you were rolled up in.

You sat up, but your head was spinning. You took in a deep breath, but your chest was aching. You were hungry though, so you continued to follow your nose and it led you down the stairs, through a red hallway, past the library, and into the kitchen. You probably scared Kid, because he was dancing to the music stuck in his head while he was cooking. 

"OH! Y/N. How are you feeling?"

"In pain. It took a lot of strength to get down here." You said jokingly, but he didn't take it lightly. He quickly went to go find a blanket and set you in a chair at the dinner table. 

"Dinner will be ready soon. Just rest, please. Don't get up."

"Well okay, but I see something burning." You said, pointing your finger toward the smokey oven. Kid gasped.

"My roasted apples!" He flew to the oven, and thankfully was able to save them.

Kid finally came and sat down with Liz, Patty, and I and we started eating. There was roasted chicken, roasted cinnamon apples, mashed potatoes, stuffed mushrooms. 

"Y/N?"

"Hmm" I looked Kid's way.

"How was it? Being trapped in your own body, I mean." I just stared at his food.

I can't remember much, but there was a darkness that felt heavy and humiliating. The pain was insufferable. But then I remember this dim resonate that almost kept my eyes open, it fought off the darkness. That sound turned into a dim light. I remember it getting brighter and brighter and I woke up and found that it was you, Kid." I saw Kid kind of freeze in his mid chewing and blushed.

"Um...Yeah." He swallowed and rubbed his neck. "I thought maybe if you heard or felt something familiar that maybe it would bring you back."

"Well it worked. Thank you." I said. "Okay, I have a question."

"Okay." Kid said, smiling. 

"What's that purple blanket on your wall? Does that mean something to you?"

"It means a few things, but the most important reason I have that blanket is that is symbolizes the relationship with my father and my mother before she died. The blanket shows that his love for her was powerful. Purple is a rare and precious color just like their love, and the stitchings represent that their time they had together was a golden hour infinity. I also really love it, just because purple is my favorite color."

"I like purple too." You said, smiling.

 Everyone had stopped eating, but you were still going at it until finally, you almost fell asleep on your empty plate. 

"Hey," Kid whispered in your ear. He put some of your hair behind your ear to wake you. "Y/N..."

"Are you kicking me out?" Kid laughed and helped you up.

"Quite the opposite. Come on, you need sleep." 

"Mmkay." You said. You suddenly felt some chest pain as you stopped in the middle of the hallway, in the dark, and tightened your grip on Kid's hand.  

"Everything okay?"

"No..." You whispered. You wanted to sit down, so you tried to find the floor and sat down.

"Woa, woa, woa. Hey. Y/N, we're almost there. You're okay." Kid tried to keep you up as he finally carried you to his bedroom.

Kid's P.O.V

Y/N wasn't heavy, but she kept wanting to just lay down right on the floor. Finally, we got back to my room. It was late. 

"Kid, you should sleep too." Y/N said.

"That's the plan." I said as I went into my bathroom to change. 

I came out just wearing some black sweats and I noticed Y/N was already out. She didn't get under the blankets. She's going to catch a cold if she's out like that all night. I tried my best to put her under the blankets. I leave the windows open so I don't sweat in the middle of the night. When she was under the blankets, I rested my head on my pillow and was instantly asleep.

Unfortunately, I couldn't sleep for very long, though. I couldn't stop thinking about her, and she's laying here right next to me. I opened my eyes and watched her chest rise and fall. I was concerned all night, but then again...

...

...

...

...I was also aroused by her silent,2 sleepy moaning.  

"Kid..." You whispered. I couldn't tell if she was awake or not, so I answered back.

"Y/N." 

"I can't sleep." She turned on her side to look at me. I blushed as she touched my finger tips to my neck. "I'm cold."