Laughing on the Outside...Crying on the Inside

*Y/N P.O.V*

Someone...Anyone!

Help! PLEASE!

No one was able to hear you. You were trapped. Locked away in your own selfish, negative, heavy thoughts that laughed back in your face that made you cower. Your blindfold was untied so you could see for a few minutes. But everything was slowly getting foggier and gray. You could only watch what was happening in front of you as if you were watching a movie. You had no control over what was happening; almost as if you were being controlled like a puppet.   

"Y/N!" A deep and angry voice called your name. You looked up at him a Death the Kid that wasn't Death the Kid. "Do you see that?" Demon Kid pointed just over the horizon. You spotted someone's dark silhouette from a distance. "Watch and learn." Demon Kid got up from his throne, left you sitting on the cold ground, and slowly walked his way toward the person. All you could hear was some smacking here and smacking there. Some moans and groans. 

What the hell?

You suddenly heard gunshots as the soul-capturing pellets aimlessly flew through the air. Then, silence. 

You sat up from the rock on the foot of the throne and stood up. "My lord?" You spoke. You waited to spot some movement from afar. Any sign that demon Kid was dead. 

You suddenly spotted demon Kid coming out of the darkness and back into his spotlight with someone at the end of his tight grip. It was Kid!

"Please do as your told and put your shield back on." You suddenly started to move, but you couldn't stop. As you tried to fight back as the blindfold was coming back to cover your eyes.

Pitch black again.

*Kid P.O.V*

Demon Kid had a tight grip on me as we walked closer and closer towards the light. What is he going to do with me?

I lifted my head and saw that Y/N was sitting on the foot of the black throne, blindfolded. She had a quiet smile that masked her face. I began to fight back. I flinched, dodged, pulled, scratched, for a moment, I was free. I ran to Y/N and stroke her fair, beautiful face.

"Y/N! Look at me! Y/N! I'm right here! Everything is going to be okay." Demon Kid began to pull me away from her. Resisting, his hand flew across my face, leaving a stinging sensation on my cheek. I fell to the ground. 

"Move again and she dies." I looked at Y/N as she looked around aimlessly and innocently.

I instantly stopped moving. I froze. He took my guns away so I'm useless garbage. I can't do anything. I can't save her. "She can't hear you. She's numb and sleepwalking under my potions she drank."

"Now sit..." Demon Kid spoke quietly as I sat down and he tied me up against the hanging rock from the ceiling that was shaped like a giant U. The rope rose my arms and eventually I was standing on my feet, not being able to go anywhere. "You have no power, here. This is my castle. Look around, Kid. No one's coming and they're not going to. You're all alone." Demon Kid laughed as he punched me in my stomach. I suddenly couldn't breathe. My head hung from my shoulders as I stared at the ground in pain with my arms above me. He grabbed my chin and forcefully made me watch Y/N. "Watch! Watch this!" My eyes stayed locked on Y/N, looking at her as demon Kid walked towards her. 

"Don't touch her!" I watched demon Kid whisper in her ear as he sat back in his throne. He spoke quietly, giving me an evil smile. I watched Y/N stand up, blindfolded, tilted her head back so her neck was long and exposed, and just waited...

"Look away, and she dies." My eyes grew significantly in fear as he glided toward Y/N. 

"No!"

Demon Kid brushed his nose in her neck. Kissed it. Then dug his teeth into her! She had no expression on her face as her blood was being drained. 

"Stop! You're killing her!" He wasn't listening. "I thought you wanted her alive." He ignored me. Damn it! Every second was just a second closer to Y/N dying. I watch her suddenly grip his shoulder out of pain probably, but he continued.

"Kid! Stop! Please! I'm begging you!" I yelled so deep the sound bounced off the walls. It went silent and he finally stopped sucking on her neck. His eyes pierced towards me like a monster. "I'm the one you want. Let her go, please." He just kept staring and staring at me with this smile with no sudden movements.