In a way, it was to balance out the game. Warlord had an enormous player base. With players shared information online, their information power was just too strong. If this information were carefully controlled, even the most difficult quest became easy. Only when the quest content seemed as impossible as this one, did players truly call a quest ‘hard.’

Hyrkan clicked his tongue twice and ended his dissatisfaction with the quest there. It was not the first time he had done a quest like this. There was no need to complain at this point.

Moreover, the problem Hyrkan had to face now was not the Madness Helm skill nor the Nested Egg quest.

‘The problem now are those tigers waiting outside.’

Ahimbree was one of Warlord’s core NPCs.

He even played a vital role in the Corrupt Count scenario quest, which was a hot issue for even the Top 30 Guilds and Warlord veterans.

It was not rare for guilds to station observers around important NPCs like Ahimbree.

It wasn’t something that happened in most games, but in Warlord, a game where an enormous amount of money was involved, it was different. Most importantly, spying, stalking, and blackmailing were not crimes in Warlord. There was no risk involved in doing such things.

‘I can’t run away either since there’s only one exit.’

After thinking about it for a little, Hyrkan stood up as if he had come to a decision and brushed the dust off his butt.

‘It’s not like I’m going to get an answer just by sitting here. Plus, they won’t know I met with Ahimbree.’

Hyrkan climbed down the staircase.

★★★

The moment Hyrkan came down to the crowded 1st floor, a few players that had been monitoring the stairs stood up. They were the hyenas that had tried to follow Hyrkan in before.

Hyrkan also noticed their presence.

‘Hmph, a bunch of idiots looking for a free lunch.’

Hyrkan had no intention of giving them any information for free. Most importantly, PK was banned within the Subjugation Association. The moment a fight broke out, Subjugation Association NPCs would make their move. Only a few players in the entirety of Warlord could be their match at this point.

The real problem would be when he stepped outside the town. Even so, any mediocre experts would only be a sacrifice for Hyrkan.

At Hyrkan’s current state of level 20, his current PK battle ability was peerless. It wouldn’t be strange for him to want others to provoke him once he stepped outside the castle.

“Move.”

At that moment, a lion made his appearance through the pack of hyenas.

“What?”

It was a rough entrance, as the man grabbed the shoulder of the player following Hyrkan and jerked him backward.

The one on the receiving end couldn’t feel happy about it. Of course, if he were wise, he would understand the difference in strength stat by noticing how easily he was pulled backward.

However, such a wise and skillful player wouldn’t be left to stand watch at the Subjugation Association, wasting his valuable time and scheming to eat others’ leftovers.

The player who was pulled back scowled, glaring at the player who pulled him by his shoulder.

Their eyes met.