28.

"Orange,there's something I gotta tell you."
Orange was listening carefully into the communications tower on the outside of the Polus outpost.
He put up a finger shushing the Blue Impostor.
Blue groaned and crossed his arms as he waited.
Then Orange stood up quickly from his bent down position.
He looked Blue face to face and he said quietly,"I just figured out what we have to do."
Blue was confused.
What did Orange mean anyway.
Blue tilted his head as Orange grabbed Blues arm.Pulling him into the Communications Room.
Orange shut the door and he walked right up to Blue saying again,"Blue,there are other outposts all over this planet.Most of them are only a couple of hours away by vehicle.We have the vehicles for land travel in the ship.I've come across them a few times over the years."
Blue was still confused,what exactly is Orange saying?
he thought so he asked,"Orange,what are you talking about? What does it matter that there are other outposts around here?"
Orange smiled and said with a smile,"Don't you see? That's exactly what I mean.There are other outposts.When I did tasks with Red the other day he showed me a list of ships and the times they would be arriving to THIS Outpost.If there are other outposts on this planet then it means we won't have to go back to space."
It took Blue a moment but when he finally understood he was still confused.So he asked,"I still don't understand this completely.Why does it matter?"
Orange stepped back and said softly,"Sorry,I forgot..What I am trying to say is this.With Outposts constantly having new crewmates ships visit this planet,it means we can travel to the other outposts where ships are scheduled to land.
We'll have an endless supply of Crewmates at our disposal."
Blue tilted his head.
"What it means,Blue,is that we can make a home here.Where the food comes to us.I can take from each ships cafeteria and you two,can take what you need from the Crewmates."
Blue crossed his arms,"Why? Why do that?"
Orange placed a hand on Blues shoulder.Saying with gentle a tone,"You do remember what I told you last night? I need your help,Blue.For this to work I need your help."
Blue sighed softly,a habit he developed from being around humans all the time,"Yes,I remember.I understand.But Orange,why can't we tell Lime again?"
Orange was quick to answer,
"Because,he will worry and I don't want him to.It's my job to worry about him.Not the other way around."
Blue uncrossed his arms,"Alright.So how do we start this new task of yours?"
Orange let show a big smile and started planning with Blue.
________________________________

Red had just finished all his tasks and waited patiently for Black to arrive.He was supposed to meet him in the Polus O2.
Not long Black did arrive,he seemed more tired then usual and Red had to ask,"Are you alright? What happened?"
Black groaned and leaned back to stretch out his back,"Well,Lime is in Love with Blue and he kept asking me advice about stuff."
Red was curious,"Really? What kind of stuff?" Red walked over to Black and wrapped his arms around his waist. Straddling him.Black chuckled softly,"Already?" he asked.Bumping their Helmets together.Red laughed softly at the gesture.
Red hugged Black tightly and said,"You know I love you right?"
Black sighed and replied,"Yeah,I love you too."
Red hugged a little tighter,"Don't forget that I love you."
Black looked up to Red and asked while stepping back,"What's going on,Red? You okay?"
Red smiled and wrapped one arm around and over Blacks shoulders,"Just tell me you won't forget."
Black sighed again but said it,"Okay,I won't forget."
____________________________

Lime boarded the Skeld,the ship.Walking through the halls to the sleeping quarters.He happen to glance at the Security room and notice Blue standing there.Feeling a little nervous he stepped in only to see his Dad there too.He changed his composer and walked into the room asking,"What's going on?"
Orange seemed happy and Blue was a little nervous.
Lime was curious and he crossed his arms asking again,
"What's going on?"
Orange finally let it out,"Lime,it might take some time but..we might be able to make a home here.On this planet.New ships come in every month at a different outpost.If you and Blue are fast enough we can take Crewmates and keep them stored up.Food will come in for you and me.The Cafeteria's on the ships have plenty of food for me.Oxygen too.We won't have to leave Polus."
Lime was confused a moment but his eyes widened,"Really!? We could actually stay here? Have a home here?"
Orange chuckled as his boy came closer,"Yes,we could.No more ship hopping."
Lime smiled and looked at Blue and he thought for a moment,"Wait,Dad.Blue hasn't ever eaten anything frozen like I have.I don't know if he can tolerate it.We should make sure this is okay with him before we make a decision."
Blue smiled,happy Lime was thinking about him but he replied,"Don't worry,Lime.Orange had already thought about it.We can save and freeze Crewmates as well as keep them captive for a time if we must.I have already promised that will try your frozen treats."
Lime flashed a huge smile and hugged his Dad then he went over to Blue and hugged him even tighter,"Thank you."
Blue chuckled and hugged Lime back,"I'm doing it for you,Lime.So you can have a home."
Orange crossed his arms curiously and watched the two.He knew they were close but this seemed a little to close.Orange raised a brow at the two and he had to ask,"Uhm,are you two--?"
Blue looked to Orange and got very nervous.He let go of Lime slowly and Lime backed up and looked at Orange,"Dad,Blue and I-we...uh-We are together."
Blue was silent and actually scared for what Orange might say.
He thought to himself,Why does this human actually scare me?
Orange uncrossed his arms and placed a hand on his hip.He let out a soft laugh and said,"I'm glad.I was beginning to think you two would never admit it."
Blue was confused and quickly asked,"Wait! How long have you known?"
Lime was curious as well,they only became a couple yesterday.
Orange let out another laugh,"A father knows.Now come on you two.We got work to do."