6.

Orange was running.Fast!
He rounded a corner the fastest he ever had and was already breathing heavy."Damn it!"
He heard foot steps behind him.
He ran through the Cafeteria to the right hall.
He heard tables be shoved away behind him.
"Ah! Damn!"
He turned right in the weapons room and he was pounced.
Sharp teeth shown themselves and a loud pitched shrill let itself out.
Orange yelled out,"No! Ahhhh!"
He covered his face with his hands,trying to roll to his side.
A slender tongue slipped through and onto the face part of his helmet.
Drool was leaking down his visor and Orange stopped struggling.
"Okay,you got me.Good job."
He turned onto his back and looked up at his son sitting on top of him.
"You're getting slower,Dad."
Orange huffed and sat up,"No,your just getting faster."
The little one smiled and giggled.
Dag took off his helmet and said,"You're getting good at chasing.I need you start trying that killer move I told you about."
The little one stood up and whined,"I don't know how to control it..I can't..do I really have to?"
Dag let out a laugh,"I know it's hard,son but you will learn to control it.Your mom was real good with it.He used his stomach mouth all the time."
The young boy watched as his Dad struggled to get to his feet.
Looking up at him he hugged on his leg and asked,"Dad,can you tell me about him again? About mom?"
Orange let out a defeated sigh and replied,"How about we turn in to bed,and I'll tell you another story."
The little boy smiled happily and his tongue dropped out.
It tended to do that when he was happy and it made Dag laugh every time.
  Orange had left Kyle to rest in their old bedroom.The door was permanently locked,jammed so no one could get in.Not even himself.The thought that he was still here comforted him as the two boys passed by the room.
Dag opened their door for his boy and let him in first.
They were sleeping two rooms down from his and Greens original room.
Dag watched as his son got comfortable in bed and then he went over and laid next to him.
His boy was growing fast.
It had only been a month since he was born and he already looked about seven years old.
Dag again,waited for his boy to get comfortable.
The beds were small to begin with and even through Dag had pushed two of them together,the boy insisted on sleeping partly on top of Dag.
He didn't care,he loved to cuddle his boy and having him near was the best part of his nights.
The little one draped his arm across his dad's chest and his leg  over Dag's nearest leg.
He propped his head up on his shoulder and Dag wrapped his hand around his boy to play with his hair.
"Okay,I'm ready, Dad."
Dag chuckled out and began to tell his son a story.