5.

Orange had dragged the dead Crewmates into the Cafeteria freezer.
Never know when they'll might come in handy.
Quickly Orange raced to Medbay and sat himself down on a chair.Preparing his arm for blood to be drawn,he heard a squishy sound come from the sack across from him.He had seen how it was attached to the wall and he made sure to carefully removed it,bringing it to the Medbay.Carefully placing it in a holder box.It was made of metal and surely would hold it in an upright position no matter how much the little thing inside struggled.
He watched it carefully as he filled a bag a blood.Feeling a little weak afterwards,he placed the heavy box onto a supply table with wheels on it.He rolled it with him to the Cafeteria where he got something to eat.
______________________

A month later.
  Orange was tired of this already.Sleeping in the Medbay and filling bags of blood every few days.Saving them in the cold room in the Medical Bay.He wasn't sure if he'd need it but he had a good idea he was.
He let out a long groan and rubbed his forehead.He had long ago stopped wearing his helmet.He only wore it because no one on the the ship was allowed to see each other.Since everyone is dead,he didn't feel the need to wear it anymore.
Deciding to sleep in a little late today,he rolled onto his side and closed his eyes.
______________________

  There was a squishy sound and then it sounded like someone ripping paper.
Dag opened his eyes groaning."hmm?"
He said aloud not realizing what was happening.He sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes,
"Okay,I'm up.I'm up."
He stood up and stretched out then he really heard a ripping sound.He looked to the sack of flesh and he saw the source of the sound.A little tentacle slowly ripping at the fleshy sack.
Orange stared hard at the apendage.Unable to tear his eyes away.He didn't blink.He didn't breath.
He watched as the little one stretched out the opening.Pushing it's little face through.Orange couldn't move.
It was really a baby.A baby Impostor.Green must have done this.It's why he didn't want to leave.He had a child on the way.It's why he was so hungry suddenly.
Orange began to tear up.
His eyes becoming glossy and he bit his lower lip.
Slowly reaching for the hatchling,he slowly placed his hands on the baby.
The little Impostor squeaked with a pitch that hurt anyone's ears but Orange didn't care right now.Cradling the little one in his arms against his chest,the little Impostor nudged against him.Looking for something.Quickly he grabbed a bag of his own blood and placed it near the baby.It sniffed it and tried to bite.It was now Orange realized he didn't have teeth yet.His heart raced and he quickly switched from the bag to a smaller bottle.He poured the blood in and gave it to the baby.The Impostor started to happily suckle on it.Getting his first meal.
Orange was completely shocked.He didn't know what to say,he was acting purely on instinct right now.When the baby was finished with the bottle it moved it's head away from the source and began to whine.
Squirming around,Orange took him to a bed and did his best to wipe him up.Batheing him in a way.Orange smiled and he examined the Impostor.
Definitely a boy.
His little privates showed out.
His stomach mouth was open and he had no control over that soon to be deadly tongue.
His little face round and his mouth was split a little on each side.A long tongue hung out but the little one knew how to hold that one in.His little fingers had claws already and Orange decided it would be best to trim those.So he did just that.While he decided to trim those he looked to the little ones hair and began to cry.
His hair was dark green and on the back of his neck his hair transitioned into a bright colour of orange.
Orange finally put everything together.He finally realized what was happening.Finally accepted the truth and what he had to do.
This child is his and Greens.
Dag's and Kyle's.
Kyle was only with Orange as far as he knew.The proof is right there in his hair colour.
This child was his son.
A half breed.
Orange had no idea what to think.No idea on how to care for a baby Impostor must less a half breed.He thought of Kyle again.
"I wish you could see him,Kyle.I wish you were here to see him hatch.To hold him like I am."
The little one let out a little burp and curled itself up against his fathers chest.
Dag felt himself relax as he carried the child and started to slowly walk around and gently rock him.
The little Impostor fell fast asleep.Comforted by the movement and his father's scent.
"I promise,I will always protect him.I'll do anything I have to to make sure he stays safe."