15.

He left.Just left.Once I said yes to meeting for tasks he just left.Leaving me alone with Browns body.Should I get rid of it? I probably should right?
No, they're gonna notice he's missing.Blues dead but the Impostor took his place.No one will notice he's missing.
I'll just leave him here.
  I gently pat my chest,trying to calm down from everything that happened.I went behind the electrical panel to the back of the room.Hiding myself if anyone happened to pass by.My mouth was still open.Why won't it shut.Dad told me to take deep breaths whenever I had trouble.I didn't need the air but the action calmed me down.I felt my heart rate begin to slow and slid my hand to the sides of my stomach mouth.My tongue touched my hand and it felt a little weird.
'have you ever tried to feel the muscles in your stomach'
Those words echoed in my mind.I actually never tried that before.Did he mean it literally? To touch my stomach? To feel it.
My hand drifted down and my mouth stretched a little wider.My tongue wrapped around my hand and I felt heat beginning to form in my lower stomach.What is this?
My stomach tensed and I could feel all the muscles around my stomach.This has to be what he meant.
WAIT!! Okay I have to get back to my Dad.I can't be here any longer.Someone is going to find Browns body soon.
My mouth closed right away.I was getting scared of getting caught.I opened the grate and climbed in,shutting it behind me.Going to the nearest exit near the sleeping quarters.
I climbed out slowly and shut the grate.I opened the door to our shared room and shut it as quietly as I could.
I inched my way closer to the bed and my Dad rolled over to look right at me.
"How long have you been gone?"
Shit..
___________________________

  I was wide awake.Had been for a while.I waited.I resisted the urge to go out and find my boy.He snuck out.It was unlike him.I wonder if he did anything or was just scouting around.
Please don't let him get caught.Please...
Please.... don't...
  I heard the door open.
Thank goodness, he's back.I rolled over to face him and asked,"How long have you been gone?"
I really wanted to know because I was asleep when he snuck out.
Did he kill anyone?
What was up?
The look on his face was that of fright.I guess I scared him.Did he not want me to know he was out?
I sat up on the bed and looked him up and down.
Wait...he's got red splattered all over his suit.
He did kill someone?!
I stood to my feet in a hurry and went right up to him,"Did you....did you...have your first kill?" My voice almost broke as I spoke.
Lime lifted his hands up and took off his helmet.I backed up and took mine off as well.
He was so quiet.
I thought he'd be jumping on the walls after his first kill.
I asked,"Are you okay? What happened out there?"
I watched his eyes begin to fill with tears.
"Son! What's wrong?"
He ran to me and I wrapped my arms around him.
He was so tense.Scared? Afraid?
He didn't want to talk so I sat him down on my bed.Sitting next to him still hugging him tightly into my chest.I gave him a kiss on the forehead and he tried nuzzling deeper into my chest.
Is he feeling guilt? I never wanted that for him but I guess it was unavoidable.
I'll sit here with him for as long as he needs me to.
_____________________________

  I was to excited for my first kill.I didn't even think about it.My Dad is human and I just murdered one of his kind.I didn't even think about it like that till now.I saw my Dad laying there and when I heard his voice I broke.It hurt so much.Why did it hurt like this?
I thought my first kill was going to be awesome but I can't shake this horrible feeling.I love my Dad so much.I don't want to hurt him or his kind.
I said to him with a broken voice,"Dad,I don't want to kill people.I don't like it.Can't we just eat Frozen stuff like on the last ship?"
My father was silent for a time but he loosened his grip on me.I felt his hand drop to my side and he stared at me.
I looked up to him.Ready for him to take this pain all away.To let me forget I was an Impostor.I wanted to be human.Like my Dad.I wanted to be just like everyone else.
"Son," my father spoke softly.
"Your mom felt the same way.He once cried into my chest as you are now."
I was beginning to stop crying,listening to my father.
"How did he do it?"
My father smiled and hugged me tightly,"I told him....
I love you,and I forgive you."
My heart felt like it tightened in my chest.I clung to my fathers suit as he rubbed my back.

         _______________________
      ___________________________
   ______________________________
                      Poem:

          You are an Impostor.
               I am a Human.
Despite our differences there are
            things we must do.
    For ourselves and for others.
      Each of us has a task to do.
We can't do that if we leave this
               Earth to soon.
    Overcoming and Forgiveness,
          Power and Weakness,
We must live for others and for
          the sake of ourselves.