13.

I was using the night time to figure out how to work these stupid tasks that Crewmates do.They look so easy and I could never figure out how to work them.Maybe next time I should ask them before I eat them.
  I heard a noise coming from behind,maybe a Crewmate? A late night snack is what it is.
Then I hear that voice.That childish voice coming from what looked like a Lime Crewmate.He asked me why I was up.I couldn't help but smirk at his ignorance.I turned around and asked him the same question.I could smell the sweat coming from inside his suit.He smells so good? Why? He's an Impostor right? Why is he trying to play himself off as a Crewmate?
This log here says the ship has been traveling for some time now.No one is missing yet,or even dead.He's not killing? Why? I turned to face him and realized how small he was.Is he a Young?Why would they send a Young one out here? He's so damn small!
"You're pretty small for an Impostor."
I began to lightly chuckle as his legs became jelly and he fell backwards onto his little ass.I walked near to him,reaching down to grab him by the throat.
I lifted him from the front of his suit,"You're so small,I could eat you in one bite."
He struggled and then confirmed my suspicions.
His stomach mouth opened.His tongue swung towards me but it poorly aimed.It looked like he couldn't control it.He's definitely a Young Impostor.Why is he here.
His teeth were as sharp as ever.Not used or dull in anyway.
He tried to say something.I only relaxed my arm and he was able to speak,"Stop,please!What are you?!"
For a second I was confused.Does he not know what I am?
Has he never seen another Impostor before?
My own curiosity made me relax completely.I let him fall to the ground and he looked up to me.I could clearly see his face through the helmet he had on.His eyes.A beautiful emerald green.
"What's your name kid?"
I had to ask him.
I needed to know.
Why again?
He spat out some nonsense between coughs,"I'm not supposed to tell people my name."
Whatever brat.
He was drooling from his stomach mouth and I gave him a nudge with my foot,"Put that mouth away before you get us caught."
He listened right away.Obedient one? Strange.Young Impostors are defiant.Not Obedient.He's so submissive.
I bent down next to him and grabbed his hand.Helping him stand.He nearly fell so I caught him.His body was against mine and his scent was already driving me crazy.
What is this kid?! Is he even a kid?!