23.

The door opened again,Cyan and Purple stared at the open door leading to the Cafeteria.
Cyan stood up and grabbed Purples hand,"Come on,Purple.We need to find help."
Purple hesitated to stand but he quietly followed along with Cyan. Cyan peeked out the weapons room to see empty benches.No one was around and it was still so silent.Cyan shook but feeling Purple grip his hand harder he stopped his shaking.He stood tall and walked into the Cafeteria.
"Hello?" Cyan called out.Purple hid behind him,"Hello,is anyone here?" Cyan asked again.
_______________________________

  "Red,the door!" Black shouted out.Seeing the door to Security open up.Red shouted,"Let's go!"
Both Red and Black made their way to the Cafeteria.They were looking for Yellow and White.
However once they came in they saw Cyan running towards them.He was covered in blood.
From his shoes to his knees,to his hands and lower stomach.
Red and Black stood still as can be.Cyan continued to rush towards them.
Red and Black ran towards Cyan,both grabbing one arm and slamming him down onto his back.Cyans helmet nearly cracked from the force and he knocked out from his head hitting his helmet on the way down.
Purple was silent,standing at the entrance to the back kitchen.Trembling and breathing abnormally.
  Red and Black witnessed Orange,Lime and Blue all come into the Cafeteria from the Admin Hall and Red shouted out,"Everyone to the center table now!"
_______________________________

  No one had said a single word.All Crewmates and Impostors sat at the center table.
Waiting for Black to return.
Red had his arms crossed and watched each and every person.
Black finally came back to the table and said with a heavy heart  what he had just seen.
  Yellow and White.Both dead.Sliced in half.Their top halves in an unknown location and blood decorating the floor like spilled paint.It was smeared all over as if someone had crawled through it or even laid in it.Cyan was still out cold,he was tied up and covered in the blood of Yellow and White.
For Red and Black this was obviously Cyans doing.He manipulated Purple into keeping his secret and used him to help murder Yellow and White.
Purple was speechless and even though he tried hard to speak he couldn't get anything to come out.
With Cyan still unconscious,Red and Black called the vote and everyone voted Cyan to be ejected.Purple was frozen.He knew what happened to Cyan.

He wondered to the back of the kitchen in search of another Crewmate.He didn't pay attention to the floor and slipped into the blood of Yellow and White.He screamed loudly And ran out covered in blood.Purple was shocked by what had happened and Cyan heard footsteps coming into the Cafeteria.He ran towards Red and Black to tell them of Yellow and White but.....

Purple couldn't speak it.His whole body trembled and he couldn't look up.He was traumatized by the entire situation.Unsure of how to process what was happening.
So he didn't vote.
  With the votes in and Cyan beginning to wake up,Red and Black grabbed him and dragged him over to the air lock.
Cyan looked around confused and extremely dizzy.He was plopped onto the floor and he saw Red and Black leave the room with the door shutting behind them.He now realized what was happening and he stood to his feet yelling loudly that there's been a mistake.
Black,feeling the most emotional allowed Red to pull the lever and release Cyan into the black of  space.He was gone in an instant.