Little Bastard [Dio Brando]

Warning: none

Requested by: Hishoka420

I'm almost done with the ton of requests i had, meaning that requests will very soon be open once again! <3

☆☆☆

"Hi JoJo!" you waved over to your best friend. A large smile spread across his face, something that always melted your heart. Opening his arms, he embraced you, like every other time. JoJo was your best friend in the whole wide world. And he was the best.

You couldn't wait to go on with the day that you two had planned. He had invited you over and you were so excited for it! His home was so big, it was always fun to explore it. Not only that but you got to see a lot of new stuff, read many new books.

You also got to see his absolutely stunning step-brother. Dio Brando was such a fine boy, the prettiest one you'd ever laid your eyes on. Not only that, but he was clever and had fantastic manners. Or at least pretended to do in front of Jonathan's father.

Dio was the prettiest, yet the most awful person you'd met. He'd always act nice, polite in front of others, but when it was only you and Jonathan, the boy would do and say the most terrible of things. He'd verbally and physically abuse JoJo, spitting a few insults your way as well. You enjoyed looking at Dio, but certainly avoided confronting him.

"Come on, (Y/N), I have something amazing to show you!" JoJo broke the hug, gently pulling you towards his home. The boy let you in before entering himself. He seemed way too excited to show you this thing. Knowing him, it was probably something he read in a new book. But before he could explain to you, a voice cut him off.

"What are you two up to?" looking up towards the stairs, you were met with none other than Dio himself. A small frown formed on yours and JoJo's faces upon seeing him.

"It's none of your business, Dio. Don't you have something else to do?" you snapped, turning to JoJo. You refused to let him ruin your day so fast. JoJo ignored his brother and pulled you towards the library. So you were correct! He did read something that he wanted to share.

Wasting no time whatsoever Jonathan pulled you in the large room, closing the doors behind both of you. You giggled at his childish excitement. You followed the boy around rows and rows of bookshelves until you finally arrived at a small table. Around it were a few chairs, full of various pillows and blankets. JoJo knew how much you liked being cuddled in between pillows. That's why you were best friends after all.

Jonathan pulled a small book from the cluster of books that was on top of the small table before flopping down on one of the chairs. Just as excited as him, you sat across from him on the other chair. Propping your arms onto the armrests, you awaited your best friend.

"So, (Y/N) did you know that in Ancient Greece most people walked around naked?"

It took you a few moments to actually relies what the boy had said. But once his words sunk in, you let out a loud laugh. This was ridiculous! You covered your mouth, still laughing at the now pouting boy.

"Don't laugh, (Y/N)! It's true!" he raised his voice slightly, his pouting getting bigger. He moved closer to you, turning the book towards you to show you the page. He pointed at a line, where it clearly said that. "Look! It's written here so it's true!"

But you didn't look at the line and instead stared down at the little illustration. It showed how ancient Greeks would've been naked, doing their usual routines. You decided that you'd tease JoJo about it, quickly taking the book out of his hands.

"Oh, is that so, my dear Jonathan?" you spoke, which earned giggled from both sides. "Because it looks to me as if you're looking at naked drawings!" you pointed at him.

"N-No it's not that (Y/N)!" the boy pouted, growing red from embarrassment. He tried getting his book back, yet you only jumped up from your chair and stepped away from the boy. "Hey, get back!"

You let out a series of giggles and dashed away from the boy. Jonathan followed soon after. Twisting between different isles, you quickly lost JoJo. The library was large, almost like a maze, so it wasn't hard to lose someone. It was your favorite place to play hide and seek with JoJo.

You slowly stopped, leaning beside the bookshelf. You held your breath as you heard Jonathan pass by a few times, talking about this book was only for study measures. You of course, ignored him and stayed quiet. You weren't going to give up so soon!

Then both of you heard the door open and close quickly.

"Ah there you are, (Y/N)!" Jonathan shouted running towards the door and out of the library. You were so confused by this. Was there someone else inside? Another person? It didn't bother you that much, since it'd be hard to find you. But what bothered you was the possibility of that person being Dio.

You turned around in attempt to walk out the library, yet just as you did, you bumped into someone. You stumbled back into the bookshelf. "O-oh, I'm sorr-" your words were cut off when you looked up to see who you've bumped in.

And just to your luck, it was the one person you didn't want to be with today. Dio.

"You didn't get lost, now, did you?" he spoke low, taking a few steps towards you and trapping you. You immediately froze in your place. One of Dio's arms rested beside your shoulder, against the selves, preventing you from escaping. You gulped. What was he going to do? He wasn't going to do anything to you right?

You decided to try and put up a fight against him.

"What do you want, Brando? Can't you just lea-" your words were cut off rudely by Dio's.

"Are you that stupid? Isn't it obvious I want you?"

His straightforwardness surprised you. And not only that but your face grew hotter from embarrassment. Dio wanted you? what was this, some kind of joke? You weren't that stupid. You've seen Dio's schemes before. You wouldn't fall for one of them. You frowned at the boy, slightly glaring.

"I won't fall for one of your evil plans to hurt JoJo, Brando." You turned away from him, slapping his hand away. You were just about to walk away when the boy harshly grabbed your wrist, pulling you back into your previous position.

Before you had any possibility to ask the boy what he was doing, his lips met yours in a quick and forced kiss. And if you didn't kneel him where sun don't shine, he would've probably continued it.

"You bastard!" you shouted, storming out of the library.