Dessert [Polnareff]

Warning: none

Requested by: 

Short but sweet :)

Requests will be once again open! Please check the Request Page for more info and give your requests there!

☆☆☆

At last, you had some time to relax. It was very late in the evening. For the first time in a while, you had found a safe motel you could stay at for the night. You were more than thrilled. You finally had the chance to sleep on a decent bed and not behind some desert rock.

And do you know what was the best part? There was a restaurant! All of you took advantage of that. No one was left unhappy – there was something for everyone. Soon enough you were done with your small meal, alongside the others. Or so you thought. Polnareff was more dedicated to food than you thought.

"Please, (Y/N)!" Polnareff whined, holding onto your hand as if his life depended on it. The others had already left the table and headed for their rooms, but the French man had stayed behind for a bit of dessert. And he needed company.

"PLEASE! -" whilst he was still begging you, his little dessert had arrived. "-it won't take long!"

You sighed, finally giving up. As you sat down next to him, Polnareff let out a small victory sound. Without a second to waste, he dug in while you looked away. Man, it was really only the two of you in the restaurant right now. The staff would probably hate you for this.

A small nudge at your side caught your attention. You turned to face Polnareff once again, but you were met with a spoonful of dessert. Polnareff was looking at you with his big, pleading eyes, waiting for you to eat it.

A light blush found its way on your face as you opened your mouth to eat it. It tasted great actually, and it was very sweet (after all it is a desert). Unknown to you, this was all a part of Polnareff's plan – to get you two alone to spend some time together. Romantic, right?

The process repeated itself. Polnareff kept feeding you small portions, then himself and by the end of it your face was as red as a tomato. Of course, it didn't go unnoticed by Polnareff.

"Wanna go for another desert? Or you'd rather come to my room tonight?"

Your eyes widened and you almost choked on your last bite.

"Y-Yes, I'd love to spend the night with you!"