Hair [Leone Abbacchio ]

Warning: none

Requested by: SorbetTheCracker

Guess who is running late with their story schedules??? Me, ofc. Also this one is really short (sorry!)

★★★

There he sat, on the couch completely unaware of you targeting him. His half purple, half-yellow eyes were fixed on the book that he was reading. A cup of hot tea rested in his other hand as he took occasional sips from it. Your eyes locked onto his silky hair and a playful smile spread across your lips.

As quietly as possible you inched towards him, hiding behind the couch. You caught a glance at what he was reading for a second, before fixing your attention to his hair once again. You raised your hands, hovering right over it, before quickly placing both of them on top of his head.

Abbacchio choked on his tea, dropping his book in the process. You couldn't help but laugh at his outburst. Abbacchio's face soon twisted from shock to annoyance as he turned around to face you. If glares could kill, you would be long dead. The man threw the remaining tea your way, in hopes to get it back at you, yet you were able to dodge it.

"I should've known it's you." he snarled and turned back around. Still giggling low, you jumped over the couch and sat next to the man. His frown deepened. Just as you were about to take a strand of his hair, he turned sharply, now facing you.

"What's it with you? What do you want?" his gaze was unmoving, eager to get you off of him as soon as possible. "Can't you see I'm trying to read?" His glare didn't faze you at all; your grin remained on your face.

"I just want to play with your hair – it looks so soft. It's basically begging me to touch it!" you pouted in defense, using your best puppy eyes. You reached over to touch it again, but he snatched your wrist, stopping you. "Aw come on, Abba! I'll buy you dinner later on!"

The man only scoffed and rolled his eyes. "You can't bribe me into this." Yet, the determined look on your face told him otherwise. You leaned in closer to him.

"I'll get you a new lipstick." But Abbacchio only scoffed, shaking his head 'no'.

"I'll get Bruno to give you vacation." To this, he only giggled.

"I like my work, I wouldn't want to let Bruno down." He stated, crossing his arms.

"I'll make Gio drink another one of your special teas-"

"He won't buy it a second time, (Y/N)."

You pouted and tapped your chin, thinking. "I'll...get Gio to leave you alone for a week." You said a bit unsure, your voice raising at the end of the sentence making it sound more like a question. A small, rare smile spread across his face. "We have a deal."

You cheered, grinning widely before returning your hands on his hair. Raking it with your fingers, you let out a hum. Just as silky as you imagined. Letting out a soft hum, you picked all of his hair with your hands and raised it in a ponytail.

"What are you doing?" annoyance was clear in his voice. His eyes stayed on you as you eyed how he looked from different angles. Yes, he was as gorgeous as ever. Your gazes met and beamed with yet another smile. "You look good with hair up – you should wear it up more often Abba."

He let out a puff and looked away. You caught sight of his slightly red cheeks. Pulling a hairband out of your pocket, you put his hair up in a bun. Pecking his lips lightly, you made him blush even harder before pulling away and running out of the room. Abbacchio watched you disappear, warmth spreading inside him. God, he loved you so much.