Strawberry Cake [Gudio Mista]

Warning: none

Requested by: xxotiq

Note: Male!Reader

JoJo is slowly becoming a life style all because I have no self control.

☆☆☆

Today was just yet another normal day. You were happily enjoying your work-free day. You'd woken up late, lazily ate cereal while watching your favorite show. Later on, when the afternoon weather seemed way too tempting not to go out, you had a walk in the nearby park.

You were just finishing up that walk. Today was such a nice day. You did absolutely nothing. And to celebrate that you decided to go by your favorite restaurant in your area. People there were always so kind and you were a regular.

The small bell on the doorframe chimed as you entered. The small restaurant wasn't that full at this time of the day – there were only a few customers, most of them being a couple or a late businessman having coffee. You sat at your usual place, setting your handbag beside you. A waitress came up to you before greeting you cheerfully. Smiling politely at her you ordered a cup of your favorite tea, alongside a piece of strawberry cake.

The girl gave you an apologizing look before tucking her notepad away. "I'm sorry mister, they just ordered the last pieces." She gestured to a table not far away from yours. Before you could even reassure her that its ok, the girl disappeared.

As if on cue you saw the so-wanted strawberry cake get delivered to the table. There sat four men, each one looking quite bizarre. There was a tall one with long silver hair, sipping his tea while listening to music. Right beside him sat a boy, seemingly interested in a book wearing a hat. And god, you'd never seen anyone sit like him. Was he actually comfortable like that?

Across from them sat two other boys. The blond one was obviously trying to tutor the black-haired one. The latter one seemed almost in pain as he couldn't multiply something.

Now, you weren't someone who'd stare at others for no reason but all of them seemed so different, you just couldn't stop. The four last pieces of strawberry cake were delivered to them, just as the blond kid was about to snap at his student. Instead of being happy about that, you saw the hat guy almost choke on his tea.

"FOUR?!" he shouted pointing at the plate. Jumping out of his seat he kept going on how the number four is a curse. His friends seemed to scoff at his words, dismissing him completely. They've probably heard about this way too many times.

The boy kept shouting, gaining the attention (as well a few glares) of other customers. Why was he being so damn loud about it? Sure, he could be racist about the number as much as he wanted, but not that loud!

You adverted your gaze to the window beside you as you sipped your tea.

As expected, a waiter came up to their table. Mista stopped his rambling for a second to shoot a glare his way. The gang member let out a sigh, trying to calm his nerves.

"Mister, I'm sorry but if you keep bothering other customers you'd have to -" he was cut off by Mista grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pulling him in close. "Leave? You're asking me to leave??" the gunslinger raised his voice one again.

His short temper won another set of glares from customers. The waiter cowered in Mista's arms and nodded meekly. You only listened to the poor employee trying to do his job. The street life seemed more interesting than the arguing table right now to you. Your tea was long finished, yet you didn't want to leave the restaurant just yet.

Finally, the waiter had had enough of Mista's temper. He gave him a stern look before straightening his uniform. "Mister, if you are unhappy about there being exactly four pieces then I'm sorry. Those are the last pieces and there's four of you here. If you hate the number so much and you are willing to do anything for there to be less than four, then I can offer getting one piece of your cake to another customer."

The waiter bent down to get another plate and put one piece of the cake on it, leaving three for the gang members. "The boy over there wanted one any way."

You froze in your seat, unable to pry your eyes away from the window. This was so embarrassing! You were so sure the man meant you. And not soon after, the same waiter placed the cake piece on your table. You could feel their gazes burning at your back. Slightly sweating, you turned your head in their way.

Sure enough all three of them were staring at you. You gave them an awkward smile and a small wave. The silver-haired guy only scoffed before looking away from you. But the black-haired boy waved back at you with a large smile. This made you feel slightly better. His tutor only looked down to the notebook.

Wait a second. You furrowed your brows as you didn't see the four-hating boy. All of a sudden the chair across from you was pulled back and someone sat on it. Startled by this sudden visit, you snap your gaze to the guy in front of you only to find the same tall boy with a hat. Short curly hair seemed to poke from below his hat at certain places, making him seem even more breath-taking. His choice of clothes was weird as well, but who were you to judge?

Your eyes met his completely black ones. His lips tugged upwards into a smile and he offered his hand for you to shake. You nervously smiled back and shook his hand.

"I'm Guido Mista. Thanks for saving me back there!" he cheerfully said before getting comfortable in his chair, spreading his legs wide open. His action made you blush slightly, not expecting him to be so... ahem... open.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Guido. I'm (Y/N). If it's not too rude to ask, may I know what was the whole deal with the cake situation?" You smiled at him and took a bite out of your cake. Mista seemed kind of embarrassed.

"Four is just bad luck!" he said confidently, before putting his arm on the table and resting his chin on the palm of his hand. His gaze stayed focused on you, a small smile tugging at his lips and never leaving his face.

You found it strange – no girl, let alone a boy, had approached you before like that. Hell, not even your classmates even took interest in you. You were just a normal eighteen-year-old boy, trying his best in school while still going to work. There was absolutely nothing interesting about you, yet this – wonderful – boy had approached you.

And he was looking at you at such way! Almost as if he liked you! You frowned slightly at that thought. Why would he ever? You returned your gaze to him. Fuck, he's too cute like that!

"Say, Guido," you started, a bit unsure of what you were about to say. "I took away your piece of cake so I should repay you in some way. How about I treat you to a trip in the park?"

Mista's grin widened and he leaned in. "You're asking me out on a date?" Your eyes grew wider, your face burning up bright crimson. You were so shy to ask him out and Guido was loving how flustered you looked. Adverting your gaze, you nodded meekly.

The gunslinger jumped out of his chair and took your hand in his. "Well, come on pretty boy, let's get going!"