{NSFW} Game Night [Josuke Higashikata]

Warning: Lemon

Requested by the biggest Josuke simp out there: Fazfuck

Anyways this is a bit different from the other lemons I wrote but eh. I like it so ;')

Art above by me.

☆☆☆

The phone rang a few times before someone on the other end picked it. You were phoning your best friend Josuke. Your parents were out of town for tonight and you wanted to take advantage of it. Both of you had planned to have a game night at some point, but there was no opportunity for it, until now.

"Josuke?" you questioned, expecting his mother to ask.

"Oh, hi (Y/N)!" your best friend greeted from the other end. It was a small pleasant surprise.

"Guess what? My parents are out of town to celebrate their anniversary! You know what that means-" before you could finish, a small gasp from the other end cut you off.

"Game night?" He asked excitedly. You giggled and nodded a lot even if he couldn't see you, replying with a simple 'yes'. The boy on the other end let out an excited noise. Both of you decided that seven would be a nice hour to start your game night.

After exchanging a few other jokes, you hung up the phone. Tonight was going to be great.

★★★

When the clock struck seven, you franticly ran around your living room. Did you have everything you needed? The games were all there, your console plugged in and the TV turned on. All the snacks one could crave while playing were close by. A few pillows so your butts wouldn't get sore. And a few blankets if you got cold. Yes, you were ready.

Just as you put on your more comfortable shorts, the front door rang. Josuke was here. A smile crept on your lips. After pulling your shirt over your head, you ran to the door and opened it. Jumping at the boy, you embraced him in a warm hug, one that he didn't hesitate to return. After a while, you pulled away.

"I'm so excited! We've been waiting for this for so long!" he whined low at the end of his statement, making a dramatic hand gesture. You giggled and opened the door wider for him to enter. After dropping his bag by the door, he turned to you.

"I will change in something uh... more comfortable?" his tone raised by the end making it seem more like a question. "Where was your bathroom? Cause I don't remember" a slight blush crept on his face, probably from embarrassment.

You chuckled and then informed him. He muttered a small apology before disappearing into the bathroom. Your thoughts trailed off to... Josuke. And your teeny tiny – alright, HUGE crush on your best friend. He was just so perfect in your eyes! Yet, you were almost sure he didn't feel the same way towards you. You threw your hands up in frustration and flopped down on your sofa. Why did it all have to be so complicated! You let out a small pouty noise.

"What was that?!" You heard Josuke laugh. You lifted your face to see him in the doorway, laughing slightly at your pose. Your face grew hot. Perhaps it was because he was laughing at you, or perhaps it was because of what he was wearing. He was in his baggy shorts and a tank top. Of course, you have seen him less, but he was still stunning as always.

Both of you brushed this off and soon sat down on the floor to play a random game.

★★★

"UGH! You're too good at this!" you whined and threw the controller on the ground. There was a big nasty "GAME OVER" over your side of the screen. And Josuke stared at you with a smug smirk on his face. You pouted and pushed your head against the table behind you.

"No, you're just good at losing." He teased you. You shot a glare his way. It only made him laugh louder. "Was that supposed to be a glare, I'm sure Ro-" he was cut off by you jumping at him. he wanted you to do more than just glare? Sure! He was going to get it.

You tackled him to the ground, sitting on top of him. Your hands came down to smack his face weakly, as you only meant to annoy him and not actually hurt him. Meanwhile, he only giggled. A small blush crept on your face when you felt his hands grab your waist. But your shyness was soon replaced by giggles as he tickled you.

Using your weakened defense, he swiftly pushed you to the ground while he got on top of you. Both of you were a giggling mess, laying down on the floor. As your laughter died down, you realized just in what position you were in. Your face grew red as a tomato. As if following your train of thoughts Josuke's face turned crimson as well.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry, (Y/N)." the boy muttered, clearly embarrassed. Yet, he didn't even move an inch. Instead, his hands stood in their place on your waist, not letting go. It only made your face burn hotter. What was happening?

Josuke seemed to be in a battle inside his own mind. Swallowing, his eyes finally met yours. He opened his mouth to say something before closing it. He was hesitant. Then he opened it again to say the thing you had never expected to hear.

"I like you (Y/N)" he stated. "And I honestly don't know if you like me back or not, but I've had the biggest crush on you ever since-" his small ramble was cut off by you pulling him close to you and slamming your lips against his.

The boy was surprised at first, but soon after realization sank in, he returned the kiss. One of his hands came up to cup your cheek while the other found its way underneath your shirt.

His cold fingers against your bare skin startled you, causing you to gently push him away. "I-I'm sorry, I just thought... well... that the kiss was going that way." He mumbled low, a bit unsure of himself.

"It's alright Josuke" you smiled softly at him. "I just wasn't expecting you to take action so soon." Your words brought a smile to his angelic face. He lowered his face closer to yours once again, but instead of kissing your lips, he placed small kisses alongside your jaw and chin.

You let out a small gasp, melting with each kiss. Your hands traveled to the back of his tank top, before pulling it over his head and throwing it on the ground. As if to make this equal, he slid off your shirt too, alongside your bra. Discarding them on the floor, he attacked your neck, trailing small kisses all over it.

You let out a small moan, already as wet as ever. Josuke himself was getting pretty excited, the bulge in his pants painfully obvious. Deciding to help him, you gently pushed him on the floor again. Tugging at his pants, you looked at him as if asking for his permission.

"G-god, please go on, (Y/N)" he muttered his face as red as a cherry. You smiled at that and pulled his pants off, his erection springing to life. Grabbing hold of it, you gave him a few strokes which eared low grunts from his side. You licked your lips before lapping the head of his length, making his moan. He tried to cover his mouth out of pure embarrassment, yet as he saw your pouting face, he decided against it.

Pulling away slightly you placed a kiss on his belly. "Don't be ashamed" Offering a reassuring smile, you kissed the top of his cock. Placing a few more kisses along his full length, before entering him in your mouth completely. Another low moan escaped his lips. One of his hands came up to take a hold of your hair while the other supported him. Bobbing your hand up and down a few times, you sucked him off. His messy grunts filled the room, exciting you even more. Just as you could feel him reach his orgasm, he pulled away, his cum dripping down. He let out a low moan, releasing your hair.

You smiled at his flustered face and placed a soft kiss onto his chest. "Guess I win this round." To your statement, he made a small pouting face, which made you burst out in giggles.

A/N

hello! You can check out my IG if you liked my drawing above:

@ urtohadthover