Cuddles [Yoshikage Kira]

Warning: none

Requested by: Draco_Malfoyeet

I've been feeling quite lonely lately and the fact that I'm panicking about school is not helping :( I'm not ready to start school again, and am quite sad by the fact that when it starts again I will have less time for the oneshots. I love making them tho, so I'm never giving up!

Anyways enough of my rant, here comes the fluff!!

☆☆☆

What is a stand?

Well, a stand, as your husband had explained to you, is the physical manifestation of your soul. It could come in various shapes and sizes, with many different powers and possibilities. It depends on the stand user and how strong or weak they are. Of course, given that the stand is your soul if it gets hurt, so would the stand user.

You knew all about it. In fact, your husband had told you all about it. And on top of everything, Kira had a stand himself. A big pink cat that can make things explode. Yeah... it's a bit bizarre.

But you didn't mind it. After all, you couldn't see stands. You were just a normal girl, living your most normal life. There was absolutely nothing weird about you. And that's why Kira fell in love with you. Together you could live your normal quiet lives.

Even if your husband wanted to fit in the crowd, he was actually quite happy to have a stand. He liked Killer Queen. If he was with anyone else, he would never admit that he liked to be unique. But with you, he seemed to open up more, telling you things that he would never normally share.

When you told him that you didn't have a stand and therefore you can't see his, his feelings were mixed. Kira was happy to hear that you were perfectly normal, yet he was also slightly disappointed that you wouldn't be able to see his Killer Queen. I mean, it's a big pink cat!

A smile crawled onto your face as you remembered him trying to draw his stand to show you. His drawing skills were on the level of a toddler. You remember seeing him so excited to show you, it was quite uncharacteristic of him. You were the only person to ever break him from his shell.

Long story short, you couldn't see stands. That, however, doesn't mean you can't feel them.

You were currently sitting on your sofa in the living room, your husband off to the kitchen to prepare dinner. A sudden soft touch startled you slightly. But you knew there was no reason to be scared – it was either your husband or Killer Queen. And it was most probably his stand as he would always come cuddling close to you. This was like a tradition of sorts for you. The big cat would always come and wrap himself around you.

The first few times it had happened, you were surprised. There was something invisible touching you! But as it happened more often you relaxed in his presence. Kira wasn't complaining about it. He was sure that his stand could never hurt you therefore there was no reason to worry about it.

You relaxed slightly when you felt the couch beside you dip and the familiar large hands to wrap themselves around you. A small blush dusted your cheeks as you felt the stand push his face against the bare skin of your neck. Closing your eyes, you let out a sigh, melting away from his warmth.

You let go of the book that you were previously reading and used your hand to stroke the stand's head. You had never heard the stand or even had an idea if stands let out sounds, but you liked to imagine that Killer Queen purrs with your touches. (He's a cat goddamn it!)

As a response, the stand's hand started caressing your waist, where it rested before. You let out a satisfied noise, ready to melt into a puddle. His strokes were always so gentle. A bit unsure, you pressed your lips where his forehead is supposed to be. You were sure that Kira would've felt that.

As if on mark, your husband walked into the room, his face slightly red. He had his usual unmoving face, almost no emotion on it. Yet for you, it was easy to read him.

"Hi, Yoshikage~" you purred, tilting your head in his direction. A small smile appeared on his face and he approached you. Sitting next to you, he took a hold of your hands and kissed them. you were very well aware of his little fetish for hands. You never really understood his weird temptations, but who were you to judge? Everyone has their quirks.

You blushed at his actions. He then carefully pushed his hands against yours, before crossing your fingers together. The man leaned in placing a soft kiss on your ear, making you chuckle slightly.

"I like how your hands fit mine." He placed another soft kiss on your cheeks. "You're perfect for me." His lips connected to yours in a short, but sweet kiss. As he pulled away, you felt Killer Queen let go of you, before disappearing.

"Come, dinner is ready," Kira said, pulling you up from the couch.

He's a big cat ok >:(