{NSFW} Caught [Melone]

Warning: Lemon

Requested by: (the one and amazing)  

I didn't know if you wanted it a lemon or not, but let's be real - oneshots with Melone are always lemons 😂 (I hope you don't mind). lmao enjoy 2k words of filth.

★★★

The tall man motioned with his hand in your way. "This is (Y/N). She will be joining us." The man said, his black sclera eyes not leaving your figure. You were so tiny next to him, almost comically so.

Your eyes shifted back to the small group of men in front of you. Offering them a soft smile, you nodded in their direction. "It'll be a pleasure to work with you." Each of them replied with simple 'hello'-s or nods. Except for one. He was sitting right next to the curly blue-haired man in glasses, his eyes glued on you. His gaze traveled up and down your body. He was basically eating you whole with his eyes! Heat raised to your cheeks as a frown found its way on your face. How dare he? You have just walked through the door. Did he have no shame?

Your question was soon answered as your eyes locked. Instead of feeling ashamed for being caught staring, the man licked his top lip and winked your way. You would be lying to yourself if you said you didn't find the look he shot you hot. Yet, you quickly covered it up by deepening your frown. The blue-haired man beside him hit him in the shoulder. "Stop being horny on main, Melone." He growled, annoyance clear in his voice.

The man, who you now know by the name of Melone, grinned even wider. Resting his chin on the palm of his hand, he turned to Risotto. "Mind if I-"

"No." the tall man cut him off.

★★★

Several months have passed ever since you joined the team. You were getting along with each of the members. They seemed to enjoy your company and you enjoyed theirs. At first, some (by the name Ghiaccio) were a bit skeptical about you joining – he was constantly saying how a girl wouldn't be able to fit the team and would only distract certain members. Yet, he was proved wrong when you started working. You were powerful, with and without your stand. Even if his words at first were harsh, you held no grudges against him. Ghiaccio was fairly decent when he wasn't getting angry at something stupid.

Like right now. "How can violates be BLUE?! THEY ARE VIOLET!" he screamed at Formaggio's cat. Given that Formaggio and Illuso were out on a mission and Prosciutto was off somewhere teaching Pesci how to use his stand, it left you with Ghiaccio alone in the room. You were pretending to read a book, in hopes that you wouldn't need to listen to the angry goblin. At first, you thought that he would end his rant a lot quicker. His only listener was a cat, for fuck's sake! However, he kept going on and on. At some point, even the cat got bored and tried to escape his angry gaze. Which only made Ghiaccio pick the cat up by his two front paws.

"WHO EVEN WROTE THIS FUCKING POEM!?" the man screeched again at the cat. That was it. You had had enough of this. With a low sigh, you closed the book and left the room. It was getting rather late and you needed some rest. It was well deserved, you decided. Closing the door to your room, you didn't bother turning on the lights. Instead, you only changed into something more comfortable – a big oversized shirt with nothing but panties. Falling face-first onto your bed, you tried sleeping.

But sleep didn't come. Ghiaccio's screams only got louder with each passing minute. At some point, you even heard running. Perhaps the cat has finally escaped. Either way, the angry man hadn't stopped ranting and he was keeping you away from your precious sleep. Where was Melone when you needed him?