{NSFW} La Squarda Kink Headcanons

Warning: NSFW, obviously

Requested by: me. I love me some good kinky stuff.

☆☆☆

Sorbet and Gelato

⤐ I feel like Sorbet and Gelato would have a light bondage kink plus a gag kink.

⤐ It's obvious that they love threesomes; either they fuck with you (or at least you being in the same room) or they don't.

⤐ Both of them would love trying your hands behind your back, the sounds of your muffled whines would only make their sex-drive bigger.

"What was that, amore? I can't hear you"

"You like being tied up don't you, tesoro?"

⤐ There are also times where only one of them would fuck you, while the other would only look, perhaps also jerking off.

⤐ On another note, you had to admit that the view of them making out was just so hot

"We can see you staring, we know you want it, amore. Come."

Formaggio

⤐ Formaggio is a chill guy. And he is ready to fuck you anywhere, anytime.

⤐ You could be watching a movie, reading a book, anything really. And Formaggio would start making moves, pulling you in his lap, or simply pushing you against the wall and fucking your brains out.

⤐ He's all for quickies!

"I need you, here and now, Tesoro."

⤐ He's the kind of guy that would fuck you in an empty parking lot, or the bathroom of a bar.

⤐ Also, no condom. He absolutely loves the feeling of your walls around him. There are no worries about getting pregnant since you'd take birth control.

"Fu~uuck, you take me so good, let's do it once again."

Illuso

⤐ It's painfully obvious that Illuso has a kink for mirror sex.

⤐ He loves to fuck you from behind, being able to see your lewd expressions in the mirror in front of you.

⤐ Illuso would occasionally jerk your head up, forcing you to look at yourself.

⤐ There's also some degrading to an extend.

"Look at yourself, puttana. Look how dirty you are~"

⤐ Another thing he loves is to watch you pleasure yourself, him doing it as well.

⤐ Occasionally you'd be blindfolded. It made everything more exciting, you having no idea where he'd kiss or touch next. Illuso could go on for hours teasing you, just to hear your surprised whines.

"What was that? You want me to fuck you senseless? Alright, since you've been so cute lately~"

Prosciutto

⤐ Prosciutto is someone who loves being in control. And because of that he is all about Dom/Sub. The man loves when you obey him, doing anything he says. The sight of you, squirming below him gives him the feeling of power.

⤐ You'd absolutely call him Daddy. No questions there.

⤐ And due to him being quite mature, the age gap between you two is something that always gets him going. He just adores your younger, more fragile body. (! of course, his s/o being 18+!)