☆REQUEST PAGE☆

Hello and welcome to my first JJBA x reader fanfic! I'm extremely hyped to start this book and extremely excited to see your requests!

I recently started JJBA and to say the least, I'm in love with it! And so I've decided to start this one-shots book. Before I go on with the rules, I just want to say a few things:

☆ English is not my first language but instead my third. I think I'm good enough with it to be able to write this little book. If you notice any grammatical and/or lexical errors, feel free to point them out, I'm always open to learning.

{Requests are currently: CLOSED}

Rules for requests:

☆  Firstly - no minors. If you are younger than 15, please click away. This book may (and probably will) contain some graphic scenes that many of you are too young for.

☆ Limes and lemons are always welcome :-).

☆ If I'm not comfortable with some requests I will NOT write them. Instead, I will private message you with an apology. 

☆ I will not write rape/pedophilia.

☆ You can always give as many details about the story as you want - If anything it will help me write it better.

☆ I will not write character X character (this is a reader insert book after all)

☆ If you want the reader to be male or nonbinary, please say so in the request. I'm more comfortable with nonbinary pronouns, but I'm well aware that most of the people reading this are female.

☆ Lastly, you can always private message me if you are too shy to comment

Please comment on this chapter for all your requests. This way it will be easier for me to find them and write. If there are requests on any other chapters/pages of this book, I probably won't be able to notice them. Request here.

Without further ado, let's get into the stories :-)