{NSFW}Save a horse, ride a cowboy[Johnny]

Warning: lemon

Requested by: ifykmeyoudont &  & Johnny_simp

You like riding horses and Johnny

☆☆☆

Johnny's hands held your thighs tightly, keeping you positioned right on top of him. Your hand had tangled into his hair, his hat long gone somewhere on the floor. In fact, almost every piece of clothing was on the floor by now.

You bit back another moan as Johnny's tongue trailed over your clit, sending waves of pleasure through you. Seeing your reaction, the boy did it once again, focusing on your clit. As more moans fell out of your mouth, you covered it with one of your hands in an attempt to stop yourself from being too loud. Your eyes trailed down to where Johnny's face was in between your thighs. You saw him look up at you, just in time to catch your gaze, making you turn bright red.

His tongue trailed back over your entrance and up to your clit, earning yet another low moan from you. This has gone on for almost an hour now. You couldn't take more of his teasing.

"Hah- Jo-Johnny please-" you managed to choke out in between moans. "please, I can't take more."

In answer to your pleas Johnny once again teased your clit. He focused on it, sucking it mercilessly, and making you arch your back. You were thankful Johnny was holding your thighs so tightly – you'd surely collapse if it wasn't for him.

God, you were so close already. Your hand tugged onto his hair, trying to get him impossibly closer to you. Low, chocked moans fell out of your mouth shamelessly. You felt Johnny's digits rub against your entrance, making your breath hitch. And as he pushed in, twisting his fingers in a way that'd make your heart race. This plus the combination of him sucking at your clit was enough to push you over the edge. You shook under his touch, while he helped you come down from your high.

You were so thankful Gyro was in another room.

Once you had calmed down enough to think rationally again, you got off of the boy, sitting beside him. Your cheeks flushed bright red as you saw his face covered in your juices, him looking at you with a grin. As to make things worse, he licked his lips before pulling you in for a kiss. You felt your cheeks get even warmer. Of course, he tasted like you.

"I love you, (Y/N)," He said when you finally broke the kiss. "I don't know if I say it enough, but I mean it." You smiled at his words, cupping his face before placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I love you too, Johnny."

You let go of him, straddling his hips. Now it was Johnny's turn to blush bright red. Before he did anything else, you leaned down to place a few kisses along his jaw and neck, trailing down to his collarbone. You heard him make a sound, smiling at that. You let your hands travel over his stomach and chest. He shivered at your actions.

You placed a kiss just underneath his ear, leaning in to kiss his lips lightly. Just as you felt him lean in into your touch, you pulled away, earning a pout from the boy.

"Hey, that's unfair!" he protested, holding your waist gently in an attempt to pull you back in for a kiss. To which you only giggled, unmoving. You grinned down at him, while he sent you a small glare. You chuckled once again, kissing the middle of his chest.

Your hands traveled down to his cock, giving it a few pumps. He visibly gulped, his blush becoming a darker shade of red. You positioned yourself above him, rubbing the tip of his cock against your soaked cunt. He bucked into you, desperate to get inside of you. You grinned at his eagerness, before slowly pushing inside. He groaned at your warmth as you lowered yourself on him. You finally let out a moan you'd been holding as you took all of him in.

His hands found their place on your hips, and after he gave you a few moments to adjust, he guided you up and back down around him. You leaned down onto him, pushing your face against the crook of his neck in an attempt to hide your lewd noises. You felt him brush against a certain spot every time he pushed back inside you, sending bolts of pleasure throughout your whole body. God, did it feel amazing.

Your walls tightened around him, trying to suck him in even more and earning a set of breathless swears from his side. Johnny groaned low, not sure how long he'd be able to last like that. (spoiler alert: not long) You tilted his face towards you, leaning in to kiss him, as you felt your orgasm building up once again.

Johnny's hands traveled down to your clit, feeling how close you were. You moaned into the kiss, coming around him. The boy groaned, the sensation of your cunt clenching him driving him closer and closer to his own release. He made sure to pull out before releasing himself. You fell down beside him, panting just as much as him.

Once you'd caught your breath, you turned to him, only to see him already looking at you. You smiled at him. A similar smile spread across his face, his hand cupping your face. Melting at his touch, you kissed the palm of his hand. Just as you were about to say something, you heard someone knock on the door.

"I hope you're both up, the next stage is starting in twenty minutes!" you heard a very annoyed-sounding Gyro say from the other side of the door. Oh, shit.

You looked at Johnny, equal panic on his face. You were sure he was mentally screaming 'what are we going to do now?'. You jumped up.

"Let's go Johnny boy," you looked around the room, gathering the discarded clothes. "we have a race to win."