{NSFW} Praises[Narancia]

Warning: lemon, a very vague mention of bulling

Requested by: _wryyyyyyyy_

NOTE: Narancia is aged up and the reader is chubby!

Narancia is such a softie for the people he likes, so I did try my best to think of something as a lemon for him!

Art above by me.

☆☆☆

Narancia loved everyone in the gang. He loved Bruno, loved Fugo, and Mista. Abbacchio too. But it was the type of love you feel towards an old friend, towards someone you've known your entire life, and someone that you can trust.

But he was sure he felt something different towards you. Whenever you walked in the same room, or when you mentioned him while you talked, Narancia swore he could feel butterflies in his stomach. And the poor boy didn't know what to do about it.

Those feelings have been bubbling inside him ever since you joined the gang. He was way too embarrassed to talk to anyone about what he felt, so he kept it to himself. However, at one point those feelings grew from crush to love. And he was so desperately in love.

Maybe about a month ago he'd come to his senses - he had finally realized how in love he was. He was amazed that you hadn't noticed how much he crushed over you. Or maybe you'd picked up his feelings. The way he spoke around you, or maybe the longing looks he threw you every once in a while, might have been way too obvious. Perhaps you knew about his love all along and you were just toying with him.

Either way, he had zoned out while at dinner and completely missed the sharp line Mista had accidentally shot at you. You wouldn't have thought much about it if it wasn't directed at your weight. Of course, Bruno had scolded Mista, but it still upset you. Narancia only noticed your distress when you left the room.

"Huh? What happened?" he questioned, worry clear in his voice as he looked at the door you'd just went through.

"Mista's being an ass again-" Fugo's calm tone was cut off by Mista's

"It was only a joke!"

"It sounded like an insult."

Not wanting to listen to them anymore, Narancia raised from his chair and followed you out of the room. He could only guess you were inside your room, so that was where he headed. His suspicions were confirmed to be true when he heard soft shuffling from the other side of the door. After a bit of thought, he knocked on the door. There was no response. He tried knocking again.

"Are you alright, (Y/N)?" He asked before trying the door. Much to his surprise, it was open. He pushed it and peeked inside your room. It was dark, only having your bedside lamp turned on. You were sitting on the bed, clutching your hands together when you looked up at him. Narancia's brows knit together in worry as he walked in and closed the door.

"What happened?" he whispered, sitting beside you on the bed. You shook your head dismissively, but the boy wasn't going to give up so easily. One of his hands found yours. The touch surprised you and despite his worry, it made Narancia blush.

"Please tell me, (Y/N) ..." This time you looked at him, making his blush spread despite his best attempts.

"It's..." you started; a bit unsure how to continue "Mista just doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. Called me pig again."

Narancia's face dropped. You adverted your gaze away from him while the boy tried his best to stay calm. How could- Why would he do such a thing? Why, just why was he such an ass? Narancia was so mad at his teammate right now.