Angels and Vampires

Title:

Angels and Vampires

Genre:

Teen Fiction/Fanfiction

How did you come up with the title?

Well it was late summer time and I had finished watching the entire series of Twilight (Yeah I am kind of obsessed with Twilight). I always thought that Bella could be stronger than what she was in the series. I was reading a book about a girl who is a angel that falls in love with a vampire and thought wouldn't it be cool if Bella Swan was Bella Bancroft (I always liked Bancroft, I don't know why but it sounds amazing to me) and she was a vampire, angel.Then I thought what if Bella was also a goddess and that's how I got my inspiration for the title.

What inspired you for the story?

umm I don't really know. It just came to me the inspiration from dreams and daydreams.

How do I name my characters?

Umm well I think of dark sinister names at first, them I bring in what I thought was beautiful names then finally added the Vampire diaries and Twilight characters.

How do you name the chapters?

Well I write my chapter first then read through it to see a significant part of the story or where it is set and write it down for the chapter name.

How long is each chapter?

Umm it depends on what fits in the chapter really. Sometimes I make long chapters sometimes I make short chapters.

What does 'show not tell' mean?

Umm I don't really know to be honest. I am still getting used to Wattpad and everything it does.

Umm well I have a notebook/pad for every single book. I write ideas of what I want in the chapter then I write my draft and keep on redrafting till I think it's alright. Sometimes I wing it.

How long does it take to write a full story?

It depends really. I haven't finished any of my stories yet but I bet it will take quite a few months. Maybe even years.

What is the best way to promote your story?

I think just tell people to send the message around their followers and see how it goes really.

Experience in writing:

I have had quite a few years under my belt with writing. I even wrote an entire story which took two years to complete.

Final comments and tips for others:

Well you should believe in yourself and write what you think is right