Zombie Boy

• इन्हें समर्पित: Bobz9825

Story Name:

Zombie Boy

Genre:

Romance

How did you come up with the title:

My character is a real life character and he is dubbed Zombie Boy as the story was mainly about him I decided it fitted in perfectly.

What inspired you for your story:

Well, I had this peculiar dream of Zombie Boy and when I woke up I jotted it all down and thought it would make an interesting story.

How do you name your characters:

I Googled a whole bunch of names and went through them all when I found one that fitted I chose it.

How do you name your chapters:

I pick 2/3 words to keep it short and snappy and those two words have to summarise the chapter in general. Usually my chapters are quite dramatic so I name them "stained heart" etc.

How long is each chapter:

Not very long at all, around 1-2 pages long.

What does ''show not tell'' mean:

Painting a picture with words. Using all senses.

How do you draft and plan your story:

I go by my day and whenever I have something that comes into my mind I jot it down. Then I sit at my desk and draft it.

How long does it take to write one story:

Years!

What is the best way to promote your story:

Integrating into Wattpad clubs, reading other people's work and they are likely to return the favor.

Experience in writing:

Writing journals and Wattpad, not much experience at all.

Final Comments and Tips for others:

Just keep going. A story does not have to be written in one day. Take your time and keep editing. Everyone has to start from somewhere with a little effort you'll get to where you want to be. And have fun :)

What do you write? [Undiscovered Stories Collection]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें