First Day Of School: Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

*10 more minutes later*

After I finished the questions, Olivia came and got the paper and looked over what I have done. She smiled so I assumed I did good? I hope I did anyway.

"Ok, thank you again for doing this. This is going to help me to know what type of work to get for you"

I smiled back and nodded and she walked away, I think to grab some more work or something, I don't know.

Olivia brought back some more work and I took it and started working on it.

It's now an hour and a half later, and I was still answering questions. This is officially boring, and it honestly is making me tired. I feel like if  I just had a pillow, I could take a nap, haha.

Earlier, Olivia got me some English to work on, that's about paragraphs, essay's, punctuation, and spelling, which is good for me because I don't know much about that stuff. Well, I do know about it, it's just that I'm not good at it.

Anyway, right now I'm doing some Science. Olivia came over to check on how I was doing. She's been doing that a lot today, and I think that it's because she knows that I'm with Negan. I wonder what gave it away? Perhaps the collar that says property of Negan? Or maybe word got out about Negan staying in Alexandera and had a girl with him, or maybe even the fact that people seen what Negan did to me on the front porch last night and told everyone....'Ok Ella, don't think about that. It's just going to embarrass you more'

I don't know, but I just have a feeling that that's why she's being so nice to me. I'm not complaining though, I rather her pretend to be nice then for her to be a bitch to me.

I guess she noticed how exited I got when we was reading about dinosaurs and stuff, because she said "If your interested in dinosaurs, I have a science book about them and when they was on earth and why they are all gone now"

"That would be awesome, can I take it back with me after this is over?" I asked.

"Of course you can. You can keep it if you want"

"Yeah, thank you" I smiled.

"Your welcome" she walked away for a few minutes and came back with a book in her hands. "Here, it's very interesting, I've read it before"

"Thanks" I took it from her and opened it, beginning to look at it.

A few minutes later, and I noticed Carl just sitting there and wasn't doing anything. He was just picking some grass and was tearing them apart, then dropped them back down. 'He looks so bored' I thought.

"Do you like school?" I asked him, trying to start a conversation so he wouldn't be so bored.

He shrugged "It's ok I guess. I mainly just stopped coming because I wanted to help my dad work around Alexandra, plus I already knew everything I needed to know so I didn't need to come anymore"

"Oh" I nodded my head in understanding as I listened to him.

"How do you feel about that? Your boyfriend is a drop out" Andy butted in in our conversation.

"He was another reason I stopped coming" Carl smiled and jabbed a thumb at Andy.

"I don't doubt it"

Like 3 seconds later, I heard whistling behind me. "Oh no" I whispered, then put my head down and looked at the ground. "Tell me it's not him" I whispered to Carl, fearing it was who I thought it was.

Carl looked behind us then said "Yup, it's him"

I took a deep breath, mentally rolling my eyes. "What could he possibly want right now?" I asked myself and continued to look down, making it seem like I didn't know he was there.