Found little wolf: Chapter 1

⚠ Contains spanking of a minor ⚠
When your reading about Ella, picture her being humen but having sharp teeth and sharp nails, also with a wolf tail and ears on the top of her head with brownish blond hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Negan POV

I'm in my office waiting for my men to get the truck ready to go while watching out the window.  A few minutes past and a knock is heard outside the door. Replying with a loud 'Come in', the door opened and one of my men walked in. "The truck is all ready to go, Sir"

"Well then, lets get this show on the fucking road, shall we?" I say sarcastically, lifting one side of my lip in a half smile and swung Lucille over my shoulder.

He silently nodded and I made my way out the door. Now we're walking down the hallway on our way out to the truck.

"Are we going to Alexandera today, Negan?"

"Nope. Sent Simon and some of the others over there earlier. They got shit handled with Rick the prick"

"What community are we headed to then?" He asked.

"We're not. I've got something a little different up my fucking sleeve for today. We're searching for either another community to take or a place with a lot of good fucking shit"

We got to the truck and I got into the driver seat and set Lucille beside me. One of my men got into the passager seat and 5 others was in the back. Today wasn't going to be a big searching mission so I didn't need anymore of my guys to go, I just plan on seeing what we can find and if it's something good, then we will bring some of the others back to it. No need to take anymore people just to look when they could be here doing useful shit and getting their jobs done.

I pulled out of the Sanctuary and onto the road after my guards opened the gate for me. I started speeding in a random direction and kept my eye out for something worth stopping for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour and a half going in the same direction, I finally seen something that actually sparked my interest and pulled up to a big old, but good looking cabin. Once I parked, everyone got out, including myself.

"Get whatever is fucking useful and keep an eye out for any walkers. You fine any people, get me" I ordered my people.

After they nodded we walked to the front of the cabin and kicked in the door. I held Lucille tightly in my hand in case I seen any threats, I was ready to fucking swing. There was nun in sight so I, with the rest of my guys, walked in.

The inside was big, nice wooden floors and beautiful interior. Looks like this place costed a fortune, I smiled and whistled as I looked around. "Now this, is fucking nice. Spread out" I ordered. While my men started searching the cabin, I did as well.

After about 5-10 minutes, I started going into the last room that wasn't checked yet, but couldn't because the dam thing was locked. So I kicked it in and it opened. This room looks like the master bedroom, considering it was the biggest room in the cabin.

There was a queen size bed in the middle of the room, a big window, next to the window was a dresser. In front of the bed was a stand with a large flat screen TV and DVD player next to it.

I heard a noise to the left of me so I looked that way. There was a door and the noise clearly was made from behind it. My guess it's a closet, either that or a bathroom.

It's probably a walker but just in case it was a person, I decided to mess with them. I casually walked to the door and instead of just opening it right away, I smirked to myself and waited a few long moments silently, then I banged hard on the door with Lucille and heard a gasp from the other side, scaring the living shit out of whoever was in there.