Moving?!: Chapter 13

Ella's POV

I walked out of the building with my head down from embarrassment and got into Negan's truck. He parked it right in front so I'm kinda glad for that since I don't have to walk a long way and people see me with him like this.

I whined as I sat down in the truck, feeling the stinging pain on my bottom. This was the worse spanking that I had yet, it was pure embarrassment and pain. This was the second time he used the belt on me and it was the most painful spanking I've ever got from him. Well actually, the most painful spanking I've ever gotten in my life.

Negan got in and slammed his door shut. "Good, maybe you'll fucking think twice next time before you do anything like this again" he clearly heard me whimper.

I didn't respond back to him. That was probably the wise decision anyway, because if I said the wrong thing or sounded the wrong way, I'd probably be regretting it because he's already in a bad mood.

I looked down, regretting that I ever snuck off in the first place. If I didn't, then I'd still be here with Carl having fun and not have a hurt butt right now and being grounded. 'I'm so stupid' I thought to myself while sniffing and tears fell from my face.

Negan started the truck and backed up carefully while looking behind him to make sure he didn't hit nobody, but in my opinion if he did he probably wouldn't care that much anyway.

After he got the truck turned around, we headed out of The Kingdom's gate and out onto the road.

Then he did the LAST thing I wanted him to do right now. He started talking to me and asking questions that really didn't want to answer.

"Why'd you want to go to that bookstore anyway?"

I was looking the opposite side of Negan, outside of my window. I took a minute to answer just simply because I didn't didn't feel like talking, considering that my bottom was still on fire.

"I was just looking for a book and thought it would be there" I said quietly, still facing the window on my side.

"Really? All that fucking trouble for fucking book." He snapped.

I stayed quiet and held my attention from him by not looking his way. I didn't know how to respond to him, and I didn't want to make him more mad.

There was a moment of silence before he spoke again. "Was it worth it?"

"What?" I asked and turned to look at him, but he was still looking straight ahead while driving down the road.

"Was it worth it?" He asked again "Sneaking off and getting in trouble"

"No" I said quietly and placed my elbow on the window, resisting my head on my hand and watched back out the window.

"Well I would fucking hope it wasn't. This was unacceptable. I am extremely pissed. Your going to be lucky if I let you leave the house again"

My ears went down as sadness came upon me. I shouldn't of snuck off. That was the worse decision I've ever made in my life. Well... actually the worst decision I've made was not running away when Mark told me to when I had the chance when we was still at the cabin.. I should of listened to him.

It was quiet for about 20 minutes. Nothing was said and the woods around us was quite. Not a sound was heard except for the car going down the road, but that all changed when Negan started talking again.

"How did you get the weapons from the armory" He didn't look at me, instead, he kept his attention on the road.

"Ummm" I hesitated to answer that. Carl helped me but I don't want him to know that...even though he probably already knows.