First Day Of School: Chapter 7

ابدأ من البداية

Me and Carl sat in the very back on the left. I sat on the outside one and he took the one next to me.

"So, do you come here often?" I asked Carl.

"Use to, but I stopped a while ago"

"Why?"

"Got boring, so I just stopped coming. Didn't need to know anything eles"

I nodded and turned my attention back to Olivia as she began to talk.

We set here for a few minutes, but then trouble came. It was that boy from last time I was here, Andy.

"Oh my god" Carl said under his breathe and shook his head from annoyance.

"Your late, again" Olivia said looking annoyed herself.

He gasped "Really?" He put his hand on his chest in a smart ass way, "I don't care"

She rolled her eyes at him. "Then why do you come, Andy? You know you don't have to, this is only for the ones who want to come so they can learn some things, and it only seems like you come to interrupted everyone"

"That, is exactly why I come" he smiled and began walking this way towards us.....'ugh, please don't'

"Carl! Buddy, how you doin? Finally got up of your lazy ass and came back?"

Carl looked at him with a glare, "Get out of here Andy, before I beat your ass"

"Before YOU beat my ass? You don't got that in you"

"Do you wanna bet?" Carl started to get up but I pulled his arm back, getting him to sit back down.

"Didn't you learn not to fu- bother us?" I asked him annoyed and put my ears back.

I guess he just noticed me sitting here, because his face completely changed from being amused. "Excuse me, I'm not bothering you"

"If you bother Carl then your bothering me" I growled.

He let out a half laugh, "Aww Carl, your just going to let your girlfriend take up for you? Oh wait, aren't you like 5 years older then her? Didn't know you was a pedophile"

"Enough!" Olivia yelled. "Sit down or leave, Andy"

"Gladly" he said sarcastically with a stupid ass smile.

"Now, Sofia is going to pass out your clipboreds with all your math questions on it. If you need help raise your hand and I will come to you" Olivia said.

She grabbed something off a small desk and brought it to me "Hey, Ella" she smiled kindly, then handed me a clipboard and a pencil "This is a beginner's sheet. It has all different questions about different stuff. If you don't know the answer to it, that's totally fine. That's what I'm here for, to help you. This is just to show me exactly where you are in things so I know what type of stuff you already know, and what you don't know"

"Thanks," I smiled back "I'll try my best"

She nodded and walked back to the front. The little curly blond headed girl that was passing out the clipboards passed us and gave one to Carl.

"Thank you Sofia" Carl smiled at the small girl.

"Your welcome!" she said sweetly and skipped away.

"Aww" I smiled.

Carl looked at me and nodded, "That's Sofia, she's really sweet"

*20 minutes later*

I'm still on this work and basically all the questions was adding, subtraction, and multiplication in math, which was good because that's mainly the only math I know how to do. It also had some Science and history questions about stuff and I actually know quite a bit about all of that because I use to watch a LOT of Tv back at the cabin and a lot of sciencey channels. 'I miss watching TV..'