When I got to my room, I found my best friend on my bed. I don't remember asking her to come to my house, I didn't tell her to hang out with me, nor do I think she said anything about coming.

"Hey, Osamu and Suna told me to force it out of you." I raise my brow and her eyes turn to me. "They said that you keep avoiding your teammates."

"I thought they let me off already." Those boys. "I don't think you'd take me seriously though. Anyway, can you roll off to the side and let me lay beside you?" She rolled to her side and I lay down.

She sat up and looked at me suspiciously, making me raise my brow at her again. "Just exactly what are you hiding that you're too scared of telling anyone?" I rest my arm on my forehead, taking a deep breath as I think about it.

"Hey... promise me first that you won't laugh at me." I peeked and she nodded, I guess this is it. "I don't know how it started, and when exactly... but do you know the thing.. about.. you know.. that thing."

"I won't understand anything if you won't tell me!" I groan as I sit up, seeing how annoyed she already is. "Whatever it is, I won't laugh or think that you're weird! What's weird is how you're acting like that."

"Hanahaki Disease." Her eyes widened, her once crossed arms loosened and fell to her sides. "I have it."

"What do you mean you have it? Throwing up petals?? A flower if possible?" I nod. "W-When? How..?" I give her an are-you-serious look and she shakes her head. "Instead of those... who? And why??"

"Kita-san, our senior." I answer truthfully, if I don't I'd throw up more than 10 petals. But, even with just admitting who I like, I threw up 4 petals. "See?" I stand and head to my desk, placing the petals inside a jar. "This is how much I've thrown up since the first time."

"You already filled half of it?? And that jar's a 12-inch jar!" I sit beside her and hug a pillow close to my body, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. "Why?"

"I only threw up 1 petal on the first, and after a few days, I tried thinking about the person and things happened. I rejected the feeling and threw up a lot, so, that explains it." She--she just face palmed. I don't have any other explanation.. "What??"

"You know, you could die from that?" I nod. "You should just accept it and keep the petals to a minimum, but, it won't stop unless..."

"Unless he reciprocates my feelings." I smile, earning a smack on the back of my hard. "It's fine, once I tell mom about this.. and once the feelings get too intense, surgery's the option I have."

"But, won't that..?" I nod. "Are you fine with that?" I smile sweetly at her to reassure her, only to see how worried she is.

Once I get surgery, the feelings will be gone and I'd be free from thinking about the dangers of being around the person. I might not even remember the disease once it's over. I just don't want to be stuck because of this.

I'll be fine. It never really mattered anyway.

~~~

Nationals is coming up so the boys are preparing for it. After telling Hana, my best friend, everything has been slightly better. Whenever we have a conversation, she'd accidentally talk about him and I would just react to it.

I barely approach the boys during training, but they would still talk to me when they have the chance. Anytime, just not during training. I still haven't told anyone about it. I only told Hana.

Watching the boys play makes me feel weird, I feel guilty. Coach has been asking me why I haven't written much record for a certain someone, and I don't know what to answer.