22 (M)

Taehyung trudged up the stairs, grumbling to himself as he opened Bogum’s wardrobe to look for clothes. He didn’t even know why he was going when he knew he wouldn’t have a good time. But before he knew it, he was putting on his loafers and buttoning up one of Bogum’s silk black shirts and leaving the house. He got in the grey sports car and said nothing, just staring out the window.

“You look amazing-” Bogum began.

“Just drive.” Taehyung mumbled.

He wanted to get this over as soon as possible.

******
The two walked into the restaurant and were seated in an exclusive booth, with a view into the night city.

Taehyung stared at the sight in amazement, admiring its luminous beauty.

“I knew you’d like it. That's why I booked this space specifically.” Bogum said.

“Thanks.” Taehyung mumbled, still not really in the mood to talk.

“What would you like to eat?” Bogum asked, “We can start on appetisers.”

“No thanks.” Taehyung said. “Let’s just eat the main.”

“Taehyung, I brought you out here so we could enjoy ourselves and spend time together. Your sour mood is ruining things. It wouldn’t kill you to just lighten up a bit. We can skip the appetisers if you want, but you must agree to stop moping about. We're here to have a good time." Bogum sighed.

Taehyung remained silent, but he picked up the menu and read it.

A waiter came over to them to take their orders.

“I’ll have the grilled lobster and a glass of chardonnay.” Taehyung mumbled.

“As will I.” Bogum said.

When the waiter went away, Bogum began to talk again.

“Are you still upset, Taehyung?” He asked, watching the blonde nod his head. “Look. If it makes you feel better; I apologise. Okay? I’m sorry for overstepping my boundaries and upsetting you.”

Taehyung looked at him and gave him a curt nod.

“Do you forgive me then?” Bogum asked.

“Yeah.” Taehyung said.

“Good. Now we can move on from this and actually have a pleasant conversation.”

“Yeah.”

“So Taehyungie has anything new happened for you recently?” Taehyung’s eyes lit up a bit.

“I created a new brownie recipe.” He smiled. “And Yeonjunnie wanted to help me make the first batch and he nearly ate all the chocolate chips! I had to send him out of the room so he didn’t eat the whole thing.” He laughed softly.

“You should cater one of my events soon.” Bogum mused. “I’m sure many people will be amazed by your talents.”

“O-okay.”

“I’ve actually got an incredibly important merger coming up soon and I think it’ll help things run more amicably if you made some cake or something. What do you think?”

“W-when do you need them by?”

“In two weeks time. Can you do it?”

“Probably. But you need to be more specific than just ‘cake or something’”

“Why does it matter? Cake is cake. Just bake something good and bring it to my office.” Bogum said.

“B-but-”